Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

North Macedonia vs England - KO @ 7:45pm (C4) - Living in a Dion Dublin World!!

1234568»

Comments

• edited November 2023
  • How is Rashford anywhere near the England team atm on current form?
    Or Maguire
  • Opinions are like arseholes - everyone's got one.

I've never understood the hype about Saka. 

I keep watching hoping to get it, but I never do.
    He has been England's player of the year for the last 2 years!
    And Kalvin Phillips won it the year before Saka. Michael Owen won the Balon D'or once.
    nothing wrong with Michael Owen 
    I agree - nothing wrong. In fact very good and scored lots of goals that season. But the best player in the World?
    was voted to be.

was messi the best player in the world this year when Haaland scored 50 odd goals?
    I don't have an opinion on that.
    its football. Everyone is allowed an opinion.
    Of course they are allowed - but they aren't compulsory. I appreciate its a tough concept to get your head around.
    not at all.

Just I usually like to share my opinions on football on a footbal forum. Sorry if that is tough to get your head around ;)
    Watch out, having an opinion might mean you look stupid...
    never really been bothered about people disagreeing with me mate - i'm here to talk about football and share my opinions, sometimes i'm wrong - nothing wrong with that, unless you value yourself on who agrees with you - its just a football forum  
  • How is Rashford anywhere near the England team atm on current form?
    Or Maguire
  • edited November 2023
    Not read other comments, just wondered what Southgate was watching that apart from Kane he thought the team was playing well and only need to bring on subs with seven minutes to go. How Grealish stayed on that long makes me wonder. If they play like these last two games in the world cup, they will be knocked out early 
  • Maguire is there cos stones and dunk are injured and if you start tomori and Guehi you’re asking for criticism. Both untested fully internationally. It’s also why he plays two defensive minded CM’s. Who else do people want I’m genuinely interested.
  • edited November 2023
    You could play somebody like Henderson instead of Maguire. He slows our attacks down as well as being a liability at times. Not against a top team, but when you have the posession we have against these sort of teams it isn't a risk and when attacking it can give you an extra player in midfield which helps when teams flood their own box.
  • People are moaning cos Henderson shouldn’t even be there 🤣. Stones plays he has the on ball quality. Spine on stones rice Bellingham kane we are flying, it’s just we haven’t had that this month.
  • People are moaning cos Henderson shouldn’t even be there 🤣. Stones plays he has the on ball quality. Spine on stones rice Bellingham kane we are flying, it’s just we haven’t had that this month.
    i think the point is we shouldn't have needed them versus Malta and N Macedonia
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes, Stones has it but Maguire doesn't. Henderson is fine against shit teams. 
    i think the point is we shouldn't have needed them versus Malta and N Macedonia
    I don’t follow. People are moaning maguire is there I’m giving explanation why he probably is. Manager has experimented and it hasn’t worked, showing why he probably goes back to familiarity.
  • Don’t particularly get the Rico Lewis love in on the TV

surely we’ve got a fit left footed full back?
  • Don’t particularly get the Rico Lewis love in on the TV

surely we’ve got a fit left footed full back?
    Mitchell from palace 🤢
  • edited November 2023
    I thought he had a good debut. That was probably only a penalty in Slovenia which probably should point to UEFA not using Slovenian refs in future games. 

He would have scored too if the ref hadn't given a foul against Saka for what I don't know. He seemed to be clueless about fouls.
  • I take it I am the only one on this forum who thinks Grealish is over rated.
    Should not be in the squad to often fitters to deceive. 
  • It was Charlton v Cray Valley all over again.