Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD (+post p21): Cray Valley PM vs Charlton Athletic: FAC1 Replay Wed 15th Nov 2023 | 19:45

Comments

• edited November 2023
    Alfie May wants another 20+ goals this season. Also a Liverpool fan...
  • Oh lord, it's bad enough the paper puns from the commentary team, without you lot starting an'all.
  • Professional job in the end .
  • aliwibble said:
    Oh lord, it's bad enough the paper puns from the commentary team, without you lot starting an'all.
    In fairness, some of them are creasing me up.
  • ButtleJR said:
    Alfie May wants another 20+ goals this season. Also is a Liverpool fan...
    Shame... Get rid of him
  • A professional job well done.
    Well done to all the players.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done lads, excellent 2nd half.
  • Fumbluff said:
    I reckon we’d have gotten more if Kirk had started
    ...For Cray Valley...🙄
  • Ultimately the pressure told and Cray folded 
    Crumpled under the high press
  • Leuth said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Saturday, so many of you said that it was the first game in forever that all 11 players gave it their all. This team do not have the mentality that every game matters, and boy does that piss me off
    Tbf we could have had 3 or 4 that half, and they scored because Ness is a carthorse and Walker is really terrible 
    God knows what's happened to Ness 
    Last season he looked superb 
    did you see who was the assist for May's first goal? 
  • Love Alfie May and after hearing him talk I love him even more!
  • ButtleJR said:
    Alfie May wants another 20+ goals this season. Also a Liverpool fan...
    he wants another 20+ season not 20 more goals.
  • Crusty54 said:
    Leuth said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Saturday, so many of you said that it was the first game in forever that all 11 players gave it their all. This team do not have the mentality that every game matters, and boy does that piss me off
    Tbf we could have had 3 or 4 that half, and they scored because Ness is a carthorse and Walker is really terrible 
    Lovely pass but he could've got across Lisbie rather than just stopping and letting him go. Played a part in their goals in both games. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2023
    Chunes said:
    Crusty54 said:
    Leuth said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Lovely pass but he could've got across Lisbie rather than just stopping and letting him go. Played a part in their goals in both games. 
    Bit harsh imo, in the first game the ball was on track for their guy to tap home, and Ness was unfortunate to put it in when attempting to play it out for a corner, and tonight, Lisbie was just too quick for him on the turn...
  • aliwibble said:
    Oh lord, it's bad enough the paper puns from the commentary team, without you lot starting an'all.
    We'll stop... I'm turning over a new leaf
  • edited November 2023
    Chunes said:
    Crusty54 said:
    Leuth said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Bit harsh imo, in the first game the ball was on track for their guy to tap home, and Ness was unfortunate to put it in when attempting to play it out for a corner, and tonight, Lisbie was just too quick for him...
    Although the human anatomy is basically the same, our eyes appear to work in dramatically different ways.
  • Rossman92 said:
    Loves a screamer doesn’t he?

• Playing the Red red robin is a nice touch
    Was a nice surprise when it came on.

Has The Red Red Robin ever been played at an away ground ever before?
    I can only think of Selhurst Park and Upton Park but I think I'm cheating here 😅

• Wellred said:
    Cray had their day at ours we will have this won in the first half 
    Going for a good 6-1 win the mighty 
    CAFC COYR  B)
    Don't tell me you never put a bet on Wellred!
  • aliwibble said:
    Next round, just a tear up the A2......