Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD (+POST p23): Charlton Athl v Cray Valley PM: FA Cup 🏆1st Rd: Sun 5 Nov 2023 | KO 17:30

Comments

• Options
    Bilko said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Kirk just needs a fresh start somewhere else. 
    Hopefully at Millwall or Palace.

Honestly he's probably the type of player that will go somewhere else and turn out good. We've had enough of those over the years. 
  • Options
    Judo challenge on Tedic. Not something he'd experience much on the City training ground.
  • Options
    This is not easy watching…
  • Options
    What a touch from Edun ...
  • Options
    BBC must regret picking this game 
  • Options
    Abysmal 
  • Options
    Charlie Shirk should be given a one way railcard to anywhere but here....
    Bloody awful.

Anderson and Cambell look so so, McGrandles looks unfit and Edun is a bit meh. 
  • Options
    This is not easy watching…
    Always the off button...😉
  • Options
    We huffed and we puffed and we passed it to Kirk
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Cray have done a great job limiting our opportunities - How they cope when we get to 70+ minutes when fitness becomes an issue though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cray are very much in this, especially with our defence. 
  • Options
    I think Kirk wants to be here as much we want him to be here. It's a sad situation for both player and club, he knows he will not get that wage anywhere else and unless he takes a huge cut he will still be here. 
  • Options
    Shocking first half.
  • Options
    Two poor teams separated by a goal at the break 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Apples needs to make a few changes at HT!
    Very disappointed by this display so far
  • Options
    Konch’s teeth are nice and the other guy has lovely eyes 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Konch’s teeth are nice and the other guy has lovely eyes 
    He's been turkey recently 
  • Options
    Impressed by Campbell, Abankwah, both playing like they mean it. McGrandles being nice and tidy and Edun has been an outlet, not impressed with Tedic and nuff said about Kirk. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cray have done a great job limiting our opportunities - How they cope when we get to 70+ minutes when fitness becomes an issue though
    Hopefully Mickey Apples will have made some subs by then so fitness shouldn't be an issue for us.
  • Options
    Pretty uninspiring stuff.
  • Options
    No one staking a claim for the first team at the moment.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates...... I think ... 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Exactly what I expected when I saw the starting XI. Abankwah, Anderson, and Campbell have at least been visible and somewhat lively. Fraser and McGrandles (Fraser’s goal aside) have been largely invisible. Kirk….. good grief. 
  • Options
    Chill everyone, we are winning 1-0...second half will prove too much for Cray...
  • Options
    If Kirk was playing for Cray he'd be getting subbed now.