Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD (+POST p23): Charlton Athl v Cray Valley PM: FA Cup šŸ†1st Rd: Sun 5 Nov 2023 | KO 17:30

Comments

• Options
    This is what you get when you completely change the team. No cohesion as the players haven't played together & cant read runs etc.Ā 

I always go back to the old days. When teams played cup completion after cup competition....replay after replay withĀ  virtually the same side.Ā 

Some players in Forests European Cup win players 70 games that season.Ā  Winning is a habit.Ā 
    Jumpers down as goal posts, in for tea, is it beans on toast ? no one can be too sure, Marvellous !Ā 
    Get yer point though golfie, most of these players havent't kicked a ball in anger in weeks.Ā 
  • Options
    I know they have a job to do but these commentators and pundits BSing about how interesting this is are doing my head in. Itā€™s utter shyte guys and the only people in the nation still watching are sad people like us.Ā 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Bailey said:
    I think Kirk wants to be here as much we want him to be here. It's a sad situation for both player and club, he knows he will not get that wage anywhere else and unless he takes a huge cut he will still be here.Ā 
    But this is a great chance for him to put himself in the shop window and prove he deserves a decent contract and he's not come anywhere close to that.
    Poundland or Poundworld?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Bailey said:
    I think Kirk wants to be here as much we want him to be here. It's a sad situation for both player and club, he knows he will not get that wage anywhere else and unless he takes a huge cut he will still be here.Ā 
    But this is a great chance for him to put himself in the shop window and prove he deserves a decent contract and he's not come anywhere close to that.
    Lol! I donā€™t think a MOTM performance against Cray is gonna convince anyone to sign him.
  • Options
    Well fuck me I just said this team wonā€™t score again and then we did, wow
  • Options
    Oh Lucas!
  • Options
    What side is it on? Says BBC 2 on Sofascore but canā€™t find it anywhere on the bbc app
    Donā€™t worry. Found it.Ā 
    Wasn't worried anyway...šŸ™„šŸ˜‰
    I wasnā€™t asking you šŸ˜‰
    Just trying to be helpful...šŸ™„
  • Options
    Oh dear

Now some people might want to take this seriously.Ā 
  • Options
    We deserve that .Ā 
  • Options
    Bollix....

Feel sorry for Ness there.

Being pushed around too much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whoops
  • Options
    "No danger of losing" good one!
  • Options
    Fucking hell
  • Options
    Oh dear.

Think Iā€™ll be joining the dour crew now.Ā 
  • Options
    Fucking hell get may cbt leaburn on now pleaseĀ 
  • Options
    Andersons fault that one
  • Options
    Sigh
  • Options
    As I said last week

Low & hard.Ā 
  • Options
    Ffs Ness
  • Options
    Lovely finish šŸ˜‚
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely laughableĀ 
  • Options
    Ness

Wow. What a finish.
  • Options
    Got to laugh
  • Options
    Some people's expectations on here are so low they are happy being 1-0 up after a dreadful performance. How far have we fallen. As I type they equaliser. Couldn't make it up.
  • Options
    Ooops
  • Options
    Goal goal that tbf. A CB at wingback once again our downfall.Ā 
  • Options
    Pathetic defensively. AgainĀ 
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ha

Kirk.
  • Options
    Kirk šŸ˜‚