Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England vs Italy - Euro 2024 Qualifier - KO @ 7:45pm - C4

Comments

• mindblowing football from some of the best players in the world.
  • world class all around
  • Goooaaal.
    Is it a Golfie if England do it?
  • who said take him off !!!!!
  • Bella Golfie!
  • Get in. Was shouting at rashford to slip it to kane but can't complain after that run and finish.
  • "Bellingham made it", feel like I hear that practically every goal we score at the moment.

What a player.
    God knows what twat suggested he should be replaced by Maddison, they clearly know sweet FA ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• I say it every time he plays but Bellingham is a cheat code.
    unreal footballer
    God knows what twat suggested he should be replaced by Maddison, they clearly know sweet FA ;)
    no shade intented mate ;) i'm just teasing 
  • Not only did Bellingham take a couple of Italian players out of the picture with his go go gadget leg, he continued his run after laying it off to Rashford. 

His movement made a couple of defenders step towards the right at the perfect time for Rashford to cut inside and get a clear sight at goal. And Rashford gave the keeper no chance.
    That was almost a carbon copy of Lineker's  goal in the "Gazza freekick" FA Cup semi.  Same end as well I think.
    no shade intented mate ;) i'm just teasing 
    Nah I know mate... I found my comment hilarious the moment the ball hit the net
  • Phillips is a lucky boy. So poor.
  • Christ get Phillips off the pitch now. 
  • edited October 2023
    being completely unbiased thats a second yellow - how is a second yellow card not a clear and obvious error? help us out callum?
  • edited October 2023
    That was a second yellow for Phillips all day long. Second yellows not reviewable...
  • Laddick01 said:
    Phillips is a lucky boy. So poor.
    Ffs sub him off before he’s sent off. 
  • Can VAR even look at the Phillips incident, as suggested by Dion Dublin? - I mean it cant judge on Yellow Cards can it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Foden and Bellingham could be so fun in front of Rice.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Foden and Bellingham could be so fun in front of Rice.
    don't forget Sako as well
  • Phillips off Henderson on
  • I’d rather Henderson wasn’t involved, but Phillips really had to go off.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Apart from the fact Foden never plays there?
  • Can VAR even look at the Phillips incident, as suggested by Dion Dublin? - I mean it cant judge on Yellow Cards can it?
    No. Hence my broken record mantra. All or nothing…
  • Kin hell... Did that Italian fella just use a step ladder in our box? - That was a huge leap he had on him, and still missed the ball
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Has played that role for City - not regularly though.

Certainly think it'd be worth a go against the lower end sides.
  • edited October 2023
    So England qualify if they win tonight after all. Hadn't accounted for the fact that Italy and Ukraine still have to play each other...

Wins tonight for England and Ukraine put England on 16, Ukraine on 13 (one game left against Italy) and Italy on 10 (two games left including one against Ukraine).

There is no possible way for both Italy & Ukraine to reach 16 points in that scenario.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Has played that role for City - not regularly though.

Certainly think it'd be worth a go against the lower end sides.
    Rico Lewis may soon become the option alongside Rice, as think we'll definitely be playing two holding Midfielders in the Euros