Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Charlton Athletic vs Aston Villa U21s: EFL Trophy Tues 10th Oct 2023: 7PM [+POST p12]

Comments

• Options
    Great pen 😂
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Stupid foul by T Watson to give away penalty. Not going up in my estimation much.
    Was L Watson wasn't it?
  • Options
    All getting a bit messy in midfield at the moment, and Ness trips his man midway in our half and concedes a free kick.
  • Options
    Villa cross in from the right but Deji heads away
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I love this site.

It's an insult to have to play an u21 team.

Get some kids on to give them some first team experience. 

Good idea...🤔
    But it can't be first team football against a not first team?  For a not first team.
    Lets face it, we have a first team out, and anyway it is regarded as a first team, but whatever, be nice to see Molyneux and Kedwell get some time that's all...
  • Options
    Elerewe has looked so very comfortable in Defence tonight.
  • Options
    Deji steps forward well to intercept, but we lose it in midfield again.
  • Options
    Poor from L.Watson to drag their man down for it

Lovely Conversion
    Sure it was out of time 😜 
  • Options
    Watson gets in a tangle with his man near the RH goal line, and the ref gives a corner. Player down getting treatment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Number 69 coming on for them.

Nice.
  • Options
    Corner finally being taken, player getting subbed
  • Options
    Comes in low to the near post, out to the edge of the area but the shot goes wide.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Southbank said:
    Stupid foul by T Watson to give away penalty. Not going up in my estimation much.
    Was L Watson wasn't it?
    My mistake. It was a Watson in the right back position.
  • Options
    Asimwe looking good at left back
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I love this site.

Good idea...🤔
    But it can't be first team football against a not first team?  For a not first team.
    Lets face it, we have a first team out, and anyway it is regarded as a first team, but whatever, be nice to see Molyneux and Kedwell get some time that's all...
    OK, if we ever pick this "1st team" for a league game, out of choice, the beers are on me 🍻🍻
  • Options
    Chem chips the ball forward to Tyreece via defensive header, we get the ball in to the area, but hesitation means we're crowded out.
  • Options
    Nice but of passing from us there, and a good bit of chasing down by Tyreece to force a throw by the corner flag.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ooh, nice run from Tennai Watson and then L Watson shoots over from te edge of the area.
  • Options
    A couple of Villa subs.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Now Tennai mucks up some great play by Louis :wink:
  • Options
    Alcock and Noballs Broggio on for them
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Ooh, nice run from Tennai Watson and then L Watson shoots over from te edge of the area.
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Now Tennai mucks up some great play by Louis :wink:
    ????????
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I love this site.

Good idea...🤔
    OK, if we ever pick this "1st team" for a league game, out of choice, the beers are on me 🍻🍻
    Pity you weren't in the chair first game of the season, could have all had a beer..😉🍻🍻
  • Options
    Nice bit of strength from Tyreece to keep possession near our area under pressure from 2 players.
  • Options
    Crossfield ball from Villa to their left wing but the shot goes into the side netting.
  • Options
    Kedwell stripping off
  • Options
    Villa come down our left, Ness blocks for a corner