Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Charlton Athletic vs Aston Villa U21s: EFL Trophy Tues 10th Oct 2023: 7PM [+POST p12]

Comments

• Options
    Oh where was someone following that cross in?
  • Options
    3-0 L Watson.
  • Options
    Oh where was someone following that cross in?
    Never mind... :)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    3-0 Louie, first Charlton goal well taken, nice finish..
  • Options
    Great finish from Watson there
  • Options
    Sign him up, sign him up, sign him up 🎶🎶🎶
  • Options
    Watson scores a virtuoso goal.
  • Options
    Been poor from Villa tonight, compared to when we played them a couple of years ago

Definitely more of a Pre-Season feel to the game.
  • Options
    Tyreece taken out on the halfway line. Villa's 47 gets booked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hate this competition. We're a proud club that has existed for more than 100 years. We don't exist just to give Aston Villa's kids a game.
    Agreed. That’s why you go out there with the intention of beating them comprehensively.
  • Options
    Villa coming down our left, Asiimwe having to peg itto catch up but Ness is covering. Then they come down the right and put a cross in, luckily the forward who has a free header can't make contact
  • Options
    Their number 47 with a petulant foul then refuses to go to the referee to pick up his booking. 

I'd send them off for such insubordination 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Am I right in seeing Charlie Kirk scored 😯 
  • Options
    Ness concedes the corner, taken short, Leaburn clears with a cheeky backheel, the ball comes back in but there's an offside.
  • Options
    Hate this competition. We're a proud club that has existed for more than 100 years. We don't exist just to give Aston Villa's kids a game.
    I think I’d rather get beaten by some Brummie children than fucking Crawley tbh 
  • Options
    Just when the  Kirk  nightmare seemed  to be over he gets to wear the red shirt again .
    Copy and paste 

Kirk - 4 Ineffective

Pretty good goal all the same. 
  • Options
    listening to the commentary, so quiet there!
  • Options
    6 of our player could have played if this was an u21 game.  We were only one player short of fulfilling the same criteria they have to.
  • Options
    Carry on this way and would be a nice touch to let Molyneux have a half, see what he is like...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And it's 4, Leaburn copying Watson's goal
  • Options
    4-0 Leaburn
  • Options
    Leaburn unplayable. 4-0 before half time
  • Options
    Top of the group as it stands. Wemberleeeee
    Really hoped we would lose all our games in this comp & get knocked out. You can see what the general public think by looking at tonight's attendance. 

Really a waste of time. Except for my son who is picking up some readies for do the music tonight. 
  • Options
    4-0 Leaburn this is far too easy, and must be strange to be so far ahead...
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Good build up play and Leaburn scores. Very cool finish. 
  • Options
    Did the shot take a little bobble off the defender's foot, or was the keeper slow to react again?
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Awful competition letting our 19 year old striker getting game time and scoring goals.

Against his peers.