Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Blackpool : Saturday 7th October 2023 : KO 3;00 Pm

Comments

• Options
    I hope scouts from all the Championship clubs who are supposedly watching Blackett-Taylor are here today.

If so, Blackett-Taylor is going nowhere
  • Options
    Posh 1-0
    Pompey 1-0
  • Options
    Wow what a save AMB
  • Options
    So so poor 
  • Options
    This is a lack of desire 
    Fucking disgrace 
  • Options
    Started this half dreadfully. They have so much time and space on the ball 
  • Options
    Hull 2-2
  • Options
    Close from pool! some play around our area goes out and a rocket is touched onto the bar from AMB.
  • Options

Crossbar for Blackpool. Carey's drive, tipped onto the woodwork by AMB
  • Options
    Great save from AMB, but why was the guy allowed to turn on the edge of our box ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank fuck Watson is off. A gutless performance. Dreadful 
  • Options
    T. Watson and Tedic off
    Assimwe and T. Campbell on
  • Options
    I hope scouts from all the Championship clubs who are supposedly watching Blackett-Taylor are here today.

If so, Blackett-Taylor is going nowhere
    Or they think "if we have a more balanced side and a natural LB he'll look so much better." 
  • Options
    Hamilton’s got the beating of Thomas at will.
  • Options
    That was a rocket shot, and maybe this is in my head, but it often feels like AMB has the tendency to palm the ball back into dangerous areas or not away to safety. 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    CBT's square ball in is put out for a corner

Keeper claims the second ball.
  • Options

Low cross from CBT is put behind by a defender with TC nearly on hand to convert with his first touch.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Assimwe being out for a bit had me forget how much of an absolute unit he is. 
  • Options
    CBT ball across hooked away before TC can reach it
  • Options

Corner comes to nothing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was a rocket shot, and maybe this is in my head, but it often feels like AMB has the tendency to palm the ball back into dangerous areas or not away to safety. 
    I don't think that's in your head. I think he is often indecisive about what to do with shots from distance. 
  • Options
    Our fucking obsession with passing it back and forth across the back 4 is bordering on the ridiculous 

to then just smash it up front 
  • Options
    Pompey 2-0
  • Options
    What the fuck was that from Terrell? Absolutely brain dead
  • Options
    Trademark Charlton defensive clusterfuck almost results in another goal.
  • Options
    Pool close again! poor header back from Thomas sees hamilton easily sneak in behind and square the ball, shot is curled just over. 
  • Options
    Thomas having an absolute stinker today :(
  • Options
    Such a frustrating watch
    no one looks bothered and it’s making it easy for a poor blackpool team 
  • Options

CJ Hamilton (remember him playing well v us in the cup for Mansfield a few years back) breezes past Terell Thomas, it's worked left to Carey who lifts over the bar.
  • Options
    Hector would be good player if he didn’t have narcolepsy. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!