Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Appleton - Sacked 23/1/2024 (p105)

Comments

• Options
    Tony Webster Shed - What crisis? For me a crisis is being cut adrift at the bottom of the table, 10 points from safety. I've seen 6 relegation sides over the decades of watching Charlton. All of them had the kiss of death about them. This side doesn't even come close and I'm confident that once the new players are fully integrated into the team that this will turn around and sharply. It may even start this evening. 
    And you really think this isn't a team in huge danger of relegation ?
  • Options
    Truly truly awful 
  • Options
    JUST FUCKING SACK HIM AND SACK HIM NOW 
  • Options
    SACK HIM !!!
  • Options
    edited January 23
    -
  • Options
    Nathan Jones to replace the hopeless Appleton.
  • Options
    Have you heard something, or is this just what you're hoping?
  • Options
    There is no coming back from this need a complete reset 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scott too?
  • Options
    You have to admire this in a perverse way, we have been depressingly crap before but this makes those other times look rosy.
  • Options
    Can't see Appleton being around to take training tomorrow ...
  • Options
    I hope not
  • Options
    Scott too?
    Probably right, I mean he has signed a few player who are meant to be good but it’s too early to tell, he’s also signed some of the worst loans we have had. Surely they could find someone to replace him quite quickly.
  • Options
    Scott too?
    Probably right, I mean he has signed a few player who are meant to be good but it’s too early to tell, he’s also signed some of the worst loans we have had. Surely they could find someone to replace him quite quickly.
    I mean it would be nice if they showed it once in a while eh? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scott too?
    I mean it would be nice if they showed it once in a while eh? 
    This is the problem, they’re always going to look crap in a struggling team. On paper good signings but as people say it’s played on grass…
  • Options
    edited February 10
    Is there a huge parachute payment for getting relegated that I don't know about ? It's like the stupid c***s want us to go down 
  • Options
    He actually started off alright when Aneke was in the side but he needs to go now. There's no recovering this, fear for us if he stays any longer. 
  • Options
    edited January 23
    DDOUBLEE said:
    To be honest, I find it pretty classless! The frustration should be directed at the people above Appleton! I’m not disputing that he needs to go but nobody deserves that barrage of abuse! I’ve gone off football just recently. I think the players also need to take responsibility of this! 
  • Options
    I backed him a couple of months ago when we had only actually lost 2 or 3 games under him and said he needs to convert draws to wins. 

We've gone the opposite way and we need to sack him now and appoint someone before the end of January to be able to implement a system they want with a couple of players they want before the end of the window