Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Appleton - Sacked 23/1/2024 (p105)

Comments

• Options
    What a waste of a season. Cheerio fella
  • Options
    MrBurns said:
    se9addick said:
    He’ll definitely be sacked now. 

I worry that it’s actually gone beyond that now, genuinely worried that this team doesn’t have it in them to keep us up regardless of who’s in charge. 
    If someone that has a strong connection to the club comes in I believe we would stay up. 

This. 100pc. It’s what I’ve been saying for ages.

Christ - please do the right thing and LISTEN to this.

I guarantee Powell would get the crowd pumping to stay up. If we bring in someone like Duff etc we are gone.

It’s not scientific now. We are too far gone to rely on anything but Charlton magic now. 

Please.
    I agree but I’m not sure Chrissy will be bothered about coming back to try to save us.

We’d have to hope that he has changed his view since he was approached in the summer having seen us invest during the window.

I’d say Bowyer is more likely to come back.
  • Options
    The only decision that could be made.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pressure has slowly been building on him since the Cray Valley home game. Been quickly downhill since Leaburn got injury and then that embarrassing cup defeat at Gillingham set the wheels in motion.
  • Options
    Fuckity bye
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fenaddick said:
    Cheerio

@fenaddick, lands the big 'like' prize. Congrats.

Bow Bowing GIF - Bow Bowing Michael Scott GIFs
  • Options
    Thank fuck next Charlton manager with a conenction please  
  • Options
    Would he have carried on without that last minute goal? 

Can't see a man getting sacked right after the whistle after a draw, unless he was told beforehand. 
  • Options
    and the never ending managerial merry go round continues.  What a joke of a club! 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Imagine giving it in your presser, then giving it to your own fans mid game, only to lose in stoppage time. What a pathetic specimen he is.
    What did he do mid game? I was actively trying not to follow us at all tonight 
  • Options
    👋🏻 
  • Options
    Wahey..finally!
  • Options
    Appleton's just stormed past me outside the ground, looks like he's heading for Makro's car park 

If he's as good at fighting as he is at managing a ten year old girl would knock him out.
  • Options
    edited January 23
    Curbs not ruling himself out.

Brownie has. He hates managing apparently.
    Has Curbs ruled himself out of  any managerial position since his last job?!