Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Crawley vs Charlton | EFL Trophy | Tues 5th Sept 2023 [+ POST P21]

Comments

• 2-2 free gift time...nobody challenged 
  • edited September 2023
    sam3110 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    sam3110 said:
    Another well taken goal.

Interesting that T.Campbell just has Campbell on his shirt, do they not need to distinguish anymore? 
    Don't they register the name and number combination and it can't be changed during the season?
    Should change it to Tupac
    I din't get this Tupac stuff.

Please explain. 
    its his middle name mate ;)
    Thanks

But we dont call any other players by their middle name. And it started before we signed the other Campbell. 

Weird fans we have 🙄.
    I know it's like someone naming a combination and order of goals scored after themselves 😉

Weird indeed.
  • Soooooo easyyyyyyyy
  • Basically the last kick of the half!!
  • Story of our season. We’ve got plenty of goals in us……. Defensively crap time and time again 
  • Conceding late in a half yet again, we are consistent 
  • Left handside getting caught all the time. Kirk not coming back 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    sam3110 said:
    Another well taken goal.

Interesting that T.Campbell just has Campbell on his shirt, do they not need to distinguish anymore? 
    Don't they register the name and number combination and it can't be changed during the season?
    Should change it to Tupac
    I din't get this Tupac stuff.

Please explain. 
    His name is Tyreece Anthony Tupac Shakur Campbell
    Jesus that's some name it must take him half an hour to sign a check.
    Meanwhile back in the Middle Ages!
  • Sponsored links:

• If it is a draw one point each, but then the thrill of a penalty shoot out for an extra point.
  • More brain dead defending. Combined IQ of 12 at the back, who’s our defensive coach?

• HT. That Crawley leveller was the last touch of the first period pretty much #cafc
  • Lolos looks quite handy
  • ross1 said:

HT. That Crawley leveller was the last touch of the first period pretty much #cafc
    The never ending story.
  • Leaburn, Campbell, Edun and Dobson all playing well. Watson looks tidy. Deji and Ness both struggling. Think CB is going to be our undoing this season unless abankwah does well.
  • 2-2 free gift time...nobody challenged 
    tbf both goals imo were poor positionally and distribution from Ness. I know it was Chin's pass for the 1st, but the ball played to him by Ness was hardly giving him time
  • edited September 2023
    Story of our season. We’ve got plenty of goals in us……. Defensively crap time and time again 
    And the problem is that our centre backs are crap, and we are stuck with them. Carbon copy of Stockley goal on Saturday. Big centre forward left unmarked by the CBs.
  • More brain dead defending. Combined IQ of 12 at the back, who’s our defensive coach?
    Basically kids who don't concentrate on reading the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• A entertaining game only because it’s barely Sunday league. Pluses are Watson and Tupac. Edun been okay and Chin recovered well. Dobson usual self.

Less said about Kirk, Taylor and Ness the better.
    Yes.  What? No what’s our dead ball coach, who’s our defensive coach? Yes.
    You mean we got one could have fooled me
  • I wasnt sure how that was such a easy goal and header from them
    glad they showed the highlights and it was Ness losing his man again

he has been SHOCKING this season so far its scary how much he has regressed from breaking through and how good he looked last year

Is he not over that injury or has it affected him that badly 
    Hopefully the new man comes in and sorts him out
  • I think if you screw up and let the opposition score you get 5 lashes of the cat o nine tails at half time,
    It is sanctioned by the FA but not to be used three times in any one game on the same player.
    A player can however forgo the last two lashes if he shouts out ' Thank you may I have another " when the first three lashes are being administered.
  • Watson looks keen.
  • Our defence is making their striker who scored before half time look very good. We're looking alarmingly bad out of possession unfortunately. Hopefully we can up our performance in the second half and come through without any injuries.

Looking forward to seeing what Slobbo is like at the very least.
  • Both sides have looked weak at the back, but with the players missing that's not entirely surprising