Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holden sacked?! (Ed. Yes - Confirmed)

Comments

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    ross1 said:
    RedRobin said:
    iamdan said:
    Hendos back as temp GK coach 
    Where did you see that?
    Cawley has tweeted. 
    True
    Great song by Spandau.
    Absolute gold but I don’t need this pressure on now we’re manager less and five days before the window shuts. Some communication wouldn’t go amiss either other wise we’re all going to get highly strung 😉.
    That's my instinction 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    ross1 said:
    RedRobin said:
    iamdan said:
    Where did you see that?
    Cawley has tweeted. 
    True
    Great song by Spandau.
    Absolute gold but I don’t need this pressure on now we’re manager less and five days before the window shuts. Some communication wouldn’t go amiss either other wise we’re all going to get highly strung 😉.
    That's my instinction 
    To Cut a Long Story Short , this needs sorting .
  • Options
    Crispy said:
    Darren Ferguson turns down the chance to talk to us .. shows we are willing to pay compensation to get another manager … don’t think Ferguson will leave Peterbro again … he seen the grass is not greener elsewhere 
    Where did you hear that?! 
    On ITV News West Country (South West)

• Options
    fadgadget said:
    RedChaser said:
    ross1 said:
    RedRobin said:
    iamdan said:
    Where did you see that?
    Cawley has tweeted. 
    True
    Great song by Spandau.
    That's my instinction 
    If only, we just seem to keep going round and round with crap owner after crap owner, mind you TS for all his faults gave us a lifeline 😉
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I think this means that HMS Pisstheleague has been derailed. 🥸
    You can't derail a ship. You can sink ot or hole it below the waterline.

Or scuttle, as in this case 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    TeeC said:
    Rothko said:
    Rothko said:
    I guarantee this forum will go into meltdown on Friday. It’s going to get very messy. Apologies to BigDiddy who is on the money. 
    What is happening on Friday that will blow the place up? 
    When the window closes and we see what we’ve got. 
    I don’t think it will blow anything up, most are resigned to nothing and anything else is a bonus 
    Three players, Is my understanding, two of them youngsters. 
    All loans?
    Two loans, one signing. And three out (none any loss, IMO).

So that must be Dabo plus a couple of loans (Tedic still on the table?). Guessing three of Kirk, DJ, Payne and McGrandles out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2023
    TeeC said:
    Rothko said:
    Rothko said:
    I guarantee this forum will go into meltdown on Friday. It’s going to get very messy. Apologies to BigDiddy who is on the money. 
    I don’t think it will blow anything up, most are resigned to nothing and anything else is a bonus 
    All loans?
    So we aren't selling Leaburn and Dobson (not Dobo, for all the middle aged men that think he is their best mate 😉)then?
  • Options
    Can’t believe Dean would have been sacked if any signings were still up in the air. Either there are none or they are already done deals or it’s a complete f##k up.
  • Options
    fadgadget said:
    RedChaser said:
    ross1 said:
    RedRobin said:
    iamdan said:
    Where did you see that?
    Cawley has tweeted. 
    True
    Great song by Spandau.
    That's my instinction 
    True 😉
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    ross1 said:
    RedRobin said:
    iamdan said:
    Where did you see that?
    Cawley has tweeted. 
    True
    Great song by Spandau.
    This deserves 5 promotes.
  • Options
    Can’t believe Dean would have been sacked if any signings were still up in the air. Either there are none or they are already done deals or it’s a complete f##k up.
    Probably the latter
  • Options
    Hearing we've approached Arsenal for Arteta
    no thanks….
  • Options
    Of those options i'd be inclined to go with the latter. Especially if we made an approach for Ferguson AFTER sacking Holden.

Surely you'd sound out managers before doing it, so you'd have a seamless transition into the new manager, especially with only 4 days of the window left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    TeeC said:
    Rothko said:
    Rothko said:
    All loans?
    So we aren't selling Leaburn and Dobson (not Dobo, for all the middle aged men that think he is their best mate 😉)then?

That happens in Jan, to pay for Methvens "Eton Pinkies" alumni crimbo party. 
  • Options
    I think it was appropriately 4 weeks ago that we started to notice a change in Holden's interviews. Then some vagueness regarding injuries after being so clear and concise with information, previously. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    I think it was appropriately 4 weeks ago that we started to notice a change in Holden's interviews. Then some vagueness regarding injuries after being so clear and concise with information, previously. 
    So you are saying that is when he realised he was being lied to?
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    mendonca said:
    So you are saying that is when he realised he was being lied to?
    No. That's what you're saying 😄
  • Options
    Maybe the text sacking, if it happened, followed a face to face meeting which told DH if we lost to Oxford he was gone.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Of those options i'd be inclined to go with the latter. Especially if we made an approach for Ferguson AFTER sacking Holden.

Surely you'd sound out managers before doing it, so you'd have a seamless transition into the new manager, especially with only 4 days of the window left.
    Someone (who isn’t a gossiper and I have no reason to doubt) tweeted they were told 3 weeks ago Ferguson would be our next manager. 
  • Options
    Maybe the text sacking, if it happened, followed a face to face meeting which told DH if we lost to Oxford he was gone.
    Still no excuse for it.