Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough United Away Saturday 12th August 3.00 pm Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    Changing at Stevenage doesn't seem worth the effort, as you still end up on the stopping Thameslink train for most of the journey. And you have to allow for the connection at Stevenage in both directions.

By splitting the ticket at Huntingdon, I can get a return from St Pancras for £19.90 with a Network Railcard on the slow train.
  • Options
    I will be there if my plain isn’t heavily delayed. 
    🔴⚪️🔴
  • Options
    Tickets on sale till 1pm today 
  • Options
    My tickets still haven't arrived! Ordered on 29th July.
    I don't know how fcuked Royal Mail is at the moment, but it looks like I will be making a phone call to the club later today.
  • Options
    On the 10.46 slower train for £19 open return. Any good pub recommendations to watch the lunch time ko? 
  • Options
    My tickets still haven't arrived! Ordered on 29th July.
    I don't know how fcuked Royal Mail is at the moment, but it looks like I will be making a phone call to the club later today.
    I'd say RM error for sure, ordered mine last Friday and Saturday morning they dropped through the door 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    On the 10.46 slower train for £19 open return. Any good pub recommendations to watch the lunch time ko? 
    Maybe, here.
     https://www.greatukpubs.co.uk/sir-henry-royce-peterborough
  • Options
    clive said:
    Maybe, here.
     https://www.greatukpubs.co.uk/sir-henry-royce-peterborough
    Thanks Clive 
  • Options
    The England women's QF is at 11:30, so I imagine pubs will be showing that first
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The England women's QF is at 11:30, so I imagine pubs will be showing that first
    Good point would be happy to watch that too.  
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Cross keys near the ground has a few screens and think it's the designated away pub, 20 mins walk down oundle road or a short cab. Henry Royce another option but full of crackheads... O'Neills down the road from there far better and will have the football but dearer. 
  • Options
    Multiple screens in most pubs, imagine there'll be more of a demand for the 12:30...
  • Options
    Was hoping we would sell this out, easy enough to get to and one of the closer away fixtures this season 
  • Options
    Was hoping we would sell this out, easy enough to get to and one of the closer away fixtures this season 
    Bang in the middle of school holidays though
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Multiple screens in most pubs, imagine there'll be more of a demand for the 12:30...
    Not from me, who gives a shit about arsenal or forest?
  • Options
    Don’t think it’s that bad of a turnout. 1700+ sold by Thursday. Probably be closer to 2k by KO time.
  • Options
    I don’t suppose you can buy on the day?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I don’t suppose you can buy on the day?
    Yes. Though £2 extra 
  • Options
    I’ve got a spare ticket. It’s ticked as an over 65 but shouldn’t make a difference as they’re free tickets. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

12/08/23 Peterborough United v Charlton

• Allocation: 2,234

• Sold: 1,821

• Remaining tickets can purchased (card only) on the gate on matchday but will be subject to a £2 price increase

• Options
    fenaddick said:
    Bang in the middle of school holidays though
    I know and it's not a bad turnout but you'd like to think we would get 2k at least 
  • Options
    It's a good turnout already. If you think there were approx 13.5k home fans in the ground against Orient. We are taking close to 15% of our home gate away to Peterborough. Decent numbers.
  • Options
    Does the figure for tickets sold include the free tickets from last season?
  • Options
    Love away day atmospheres, Pompey probably the one I enjoyed most last season, so 2k at the Posh should fire us and the players up nicely. About time we took something away from there beyond a point). 
  • Options
    Does anybody know the latest situation with the Tube?
    I just tapped into TFL journey planner, London Waterloo to London Kings Cross and it's taking me on some convoluted route with 4 changes taking 44 minutes!
    Should be 1 change and 15 minutes. What's going on?
  • Options
    I just tapped into TFL journey planner, London Waterloo to London Kings Cross and it's taking me on some convoluted route with 4 changes taking 44 minutes!
    https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/?startdate=2023-08-12&endDate=2023-08-13T23:59:59&dateTypeSelect=This+weekend
  • Options
    If you can go Victoria instead you get the Victoria line to Kings X / St P, takes 8 mins 
  • Options
    Thanks @clive
    Bakerloo part closed, but not the part I will be travelling on.
    Don't really get why tfl are timing my journey at 44 minutes with 4 changes.
    I hope not because I will miss my connections there and back.