Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• 5th in the league and getting a crowd of 13k v brum - wow 
    Is that it?

You know it's bad if it is 🤣
    Apparently our crowds are supposed to massively fluctuate depending on how we’re doing on the pitch. Like they do at Charlton. 
    So you’ll get 13k for a play off semi right ? 
    Funny thing is, if your crowds hadn’t  fluctuated as much as they have over the years (far more than ours do), with what happens on the pitch having such an impact on how many come through the gate, then maybe you wouldn’t be in the shit you are. Just saying. 
    Nah! You have an excellent owner, who has stuck by you for the past + ten years despite his heavy losses. Berylson is priceless. We have had a succession of dodgy owners who have ruined us. Nowt to do with us fans. When the team picks up the fans will return...you'll see. 
    Exactly my point. When you have genuinely big clubs, their crowds stay fairly consistent regardless of bad owners, shit performances on the pitch, a drop down the the third tier etc. Charlton haven’t. I’d say you have a hardcore of support not too dissimilar to ours. A bit bigger maybe. The rest are Fairweather and glory seekers. 

We don’t have those glory seekers and Fairweathers. Apart from when we play at Wembley maybe 😁
    You don't consider Leeds a big club?

Our first 3 seasons in League One, before Duchateley et al turned up we averaged 17k, which was the biggest in South London as we're Mashoosive despite being in a league below the nigels. Your last 2 in League One didn't even make 5 figures. The boycotting started during Duchateley and due to further poor owners and a sizable amount haven't returned. Posting on this forum you're probably fully aware of this. Our away support has picked up though and is significantly better than our neighbour's Ooharrh can bore you on that front! It hasn't been fun being a Charlton fan for the past ten years. 
  • edited April 2023
    5th in the league and getting a crowd of 13k v brum - wow 
    Is that it?

Apparently our crowds are supposed to massively fluctuate depending on how we’re doing on the pitch. Like they do at Charlton. 
    Funny thing is, if your crowds hadn’t  fluctuated as much as they have over the years (far more than ours do), with what happens on the pitch having such an impact on how many come through the gate, then maybe you wouldn’t be in the shit you are. Just saying. 
    Absolute rubbish. Also, if you go up, you will sell out every week and could easily get 25k if you had the capacity. ALL clubs attendances are based on how well the club is doing. 
    Is that it?

Absolute rubbish. Also, if you go up, you will sell out every week and could easily get 25k if you had the capacity. ALL clubs attendances are based on how well the club is doing. 
    True but some more than others 😉

Is that it?

Nah! You have an excellent owner, who has stuck by you for the past + ten years despite his heavy losses. Berylson is priceless. We have had a succession of dodgy owners who have ruined us. Nowt to do with us fans. When the team picks up the fans will return...you'll see. 
    Exactly my point. When you have genuinely big clubs, their crowds stay fairly consistent regardless of bad owners, shit performances on the pitch, a drop down the the third tier etc. Charlton haven’t. I’d say you have a hardcore of support not too dissimilar to ours. A bit bigger maybe. The rest are Fairweather and glory seekers. 

We don’t have those glory seekers and Fairweathers. Apart from when we play at Wembley maybe 😁

Our first 3 seasons in League One, before Duchateley et al turned up we averaged 17k, which was the biggest in South London as we're Mashoosive despite being in a league below the nigels. Your last 2 in League One didn't even make 5 figures. The boycotting started during Duchateley and due to further poor owners and a sizable amount haven't returned. Posting on this forum you're probably fully aware of this. Our away support has picked up though and is significantly better than our neighbour's Ooharrh can bore you on that front! It hasn't been fun being a Charlton fan for the past ten years. 
    Some good points. Truth is it’s pointless discussing attendances where charlton are concerned as they get fabricated to such a degree you never really know what your true attendances have been over the years 

Is that it?

Some good points. Truth is it’s pointless discussing attendances where charlton are concerned as they get fabricated to such a degree you never really know what your true attendances have been over the years 

Rubbish - I've seen many 25,000 crowds at The Valley this season. Don't believe me? Here's the proof.

Football stadium seating stand almost empty with just 3 people watching the  sport match Stock Photo - Alamy

• edited April 2023
    The Loins are having a wobble. The loss today quite remarkably brings 12th placed Preston NE into contention. Blackburn v PNE kicks off at 17:30. A win for Blackburn would take them above Millwall while a win for Preston would have them level on points with our chums. A draw will be hoped for by Millwall in which case they remain in sixth but only on GD from Blackburn. It’s getting very tight up there. 
  • Looks like they might have buggered it up. Oh dear what a shame, never mind!
  • My £10 bet on Coventry is looking better by the week yessssss 
  • West Brom are the ones I would be most nervous about if I were Millwall.  They play Blackburn final game of the season.  Them and PNE playing each other right now.  Two teams on negative goal difference sniffing around the play offs.  Mad.  Blackpool would’ve been relegated today had they not won, so will be up for next weekend.  

It’s a great finish to the season regardless for the play off race. 

They’ve still got a chance.  
  • I think WBA are the dark horses in the sixth place run in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Want Blackburn to win tonight, to take them out of the top 6, and pile pressure on Millwank to have to go and win against them on the final day of the season
  • Relegation form right there.
  • edited April 2023
    Relegation from right there.
    You’re still in a playoff spot with an away game with a club with little form and a home game to finish the season. Four points.  I think you’ll finish 6th. West Brom might cause you a problem though. 
  • Relegation from right there.
    You’re still in a playoff spot with an away game with a club with little form and a home game to finish the season. Four points.  I think you’ll finish 6th. West Brom might cause you a problem though. 
    I admire your optimistic outlook for us but, honestly, I'd back Blackpool to beat us at the minute. We look bereft of ideas and have done for a while. Don't get me wrong, I'd laugh my danglies off if we pulled it off considering we've been doing everything we can to balls it up.
  • Blackpool 1 - Millwall 2
    Millwall 1 - Blackburn 1
  • Relegation form right there.
    Going by your resent results seems you  just haven't got that final push what you need at this stage
    I am up in Blackpool next weekend going to meet up with a couple of Wall mates on the Saturday afternoon for a pint or two should definitely know by then if your make it  remember it's not over till the fat lady sings
    After all when do you ever do things the easy way 

• Someone did say might.
    Not looking good if you support Millwall😂😂

• Relegation from right there.
    I admire your optimistic outlook for us but, honestly, I'd back Blackpool to beat us at the minute. We look bereft of ideas and have done for a while. Don't get me wrong, I'd laugh my danglies off if we pulled it off considering we've been doing everything we can to balls it up.
    Yeah agree. We’ve been proper shit the last 6 weeks or so and if I’m totally honest don’t deserve to be anywhere near the play offs. Oh well, still been a decent season. Just run out of steam on the last run
  • edited April 2023
    Still, could be worse 😉…
  • edited January 25
    Scum time spawny c***s getting in with fuck all points 
    filthy slags 
  • Sponsored links:

• Good result for Millwall. West Brom have four very tough games. 
  • edited January 25
    filthy slags 
    Aye? 
  • Still, could be worse 😉…
    Exactly why i'm not gloating.
  • Didn't realise Millwall played Luton today !
  • edited January 25
    filthy slags 
    At last, someone talking sense 
    😂😂😂
  • smallwall promotion danger alert level has now been officially removed - they've completely apple crumbled as expected and amber has been replaced by green - nothing to see here now - a slow decent into league 1 can now be expected over the next couple of seasons - nice  
  • DOUCHER said:
    smallwall promotion danger alert level has now been officially removed - they've completely apple crumbled as expected and amber has been replaced by green - nothing to see here now - a slow decent into league 1 can now be expected over the next couple of seasons - nice  
    Bookmarked 🤣👍🏻
  • Fuck me it’s very little consolation in our darkest shit world of nowhere, but hey. Take what’s on offer… thanks Millwall , your collapse is appreciated, shit at one point we thought you were bloody serious….. !
  • DOUCHER said:
    smallwall promotion danger alert level has now been officially removed - they've completely apple crumbled as expected and amber has been replaced by green - nothing to see here now - a slow decent into league 1 can now be expected over the next couple of seasons - nice  
    Fuck me it’s very little consolation in our darkest shit world of nowhere, but hey. Take what’s on offer… thanks Millwall , your collapse is appreciated, shit at one point we thought you were bloody serious….. !
    Wish I had your confidence. I'll be crapping myself until it's mathematically confirmed.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!