Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• timken said:
    With the war in Ukraine rumbling on the prospect of an equally violent encounter between irons and lions looms large.if Millwall stay down (as I believe they will)it is looking like they may be joined by the world Cup winners from Stratford.I watched the match of the day coverage of West ham v Newcastle and believe the exodus of West fans 10 mins from the end to be the most disgraceful abandonment of their team by a set of supporters when the team needed them that I have ever seen
    Good wasn't it.
  • I just hope they get to Wembley as @horseworrier then treats me to lunch in a nice restaurant with plenty of vino.
  • Are my eyes deceiving me or have Millwall actually allowed an away side to have the lower tier of the away end?

Is this a new thing or have they done it because it's only Luton?
  • Are my eyes deceiving me or have Millwall actually allowed an away side to have the lower tier of the away end?

Is this a new thing or have they done it because it's only Luton?
    One of the Millwall fans on CL said they've been doing it all season.
  • Another point today. without doing anything brilliant they’re going to make the play-offs fairly comfortably. West Brom now following Watford in being utterly useless and eliminating themselves from the race. Championship is normally the most exciting of all four divisions but has been very poor overall this season 
  • Another point today. without doing anything brilliant they’re going to make the play-offs fairly comfortably. West Brom now following Watford in being utterly useless and eliminating themselves from the race. Championship is normally the most exciting of all four divisions but has been very poor overall this season 
    I wouldn't bank on it still loads of teams in the mix & points to play for Hull away on Monday won't be easy they drew 4-4 with Sunderland away today so they definitely got a game in them 

• Another coked up day at Wembley fighting amongst themselves…..can’t wait 
  • Norwich and Preston not far off them now. they looked pretty poor
  • Fancy Norwich to power into the playoffs.

Six games remaining and I could easily see them winning all their home games against Rotherham, Swansea & Blackpool.

Should also pick up some points on the road against QPR etc. They are in freefall. Would like to see QPR go down so we have a decent London away fixture next season.
  • ct_addick said:
    Another coked up day at Wembley fighting amongst themselves…..can’t wait 
    Still believe and have said all along ,will not make play offs. Going to do a 1972 again .
    Last game of season Blackburn home. That’s going to be interesting in more ways than one. 
    Wonder if lower tier will begiven to away supporters then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Think they must have had away fans in upper and lower tier as they have had over 18,000 on three occasions this season 
  • Looking at their remaining games they have to be nailed on certs for the play offs.

4 home games + 3 away to Hull (nothing to play for) and then Blackpool/Wigan (the bottom 2 sides)
    Nothing to play for so score 4 away at Sunderland.
  • Looking at their remaining games they have to be nailed on certs for the play offs.

4 home games + 3 away to Hull (nothing to play for) and then Blackpool/Wigan (the bottom 2 sides)

Love it just love it😀

Up The Tigers

Love it just love it😀

Up The Tigers
    Unbelievably, despite not scoring in our last four games, and playing pretty average for three of them (today we actually played well) it’s somehow still on our own hands to make the play offs 🤷
    funny old league the championship 
  • @MillwallFan with PNE and Birmingham your next two home games , feels like 1972 all over again to me. 
    This of course depends on your age,but I am sure you know you history.

Then of course it’s Wigan and fighting between your own fans, followed by Blackpool and that brings all Charlton fans of my age bad memories back.
  • @MillwallFan with PNE and Birmingham your next two home games , feels like 1972 all over again to me. 
    This of course depends on your age,but I am sure you know you history.

Then of course it’s Wigan and fighting between your own fans, followed by Blackpool and that brings all Charlton fans of my age bad memories back.
    Yes, although 72 we just missed out on automatic promotion, if we mess it up this time we would just be missing out on the play offs, which we probably wouldn’t win anyway. 

As for fighting between our own fans v Wigan, it would be nice if we could bring this back, for nostalgic reasons if nothing else. 
  • Norwich piss poor today. Backs up what I said above that the championship is very poor this season and Millwall will stumble over the line into the play offs despite not being able to score a goal 

Love it just love it😀

Up The Tigers
    Unbelievably, despite not scoring in our last four games, and playing pretty average for three of them (today we actually played well) it’s somehow still on our own hands to make the play offs 🤷
    We've been absolute guff for a while now. Very surprised to still see us where we are.

Oh to be a small, shite, club and sit 5th in the Championship. At least we're keeping a broad spectrum of fans' interest in this season going, even if it's nothing to do with their clooob.
  • Torn between them missing play offs - funny 
    losing in play off semis - lovely, all those dashed hopes
    or losing at Wembley again - laughter and significant good mood to the extent Mrs says, what's up with you?
    However each step forward obviously comes with increased risk and furrowed brow. 

• Don’t want them anywhere near the playoffs. That’s a one in four lottery. Unfortunately I can’t see them missing out on them. Scoring goals appears to be their only problem but the results show they are very difficult to beat. Dip in form right now please.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2023
    Looking at their remaining games they have to be nailed on certs for the play offs.

Love it just love it😀

Up The Tigers
    We've been absolute guff for a while now. Very surprised to still see us where we are.

Oh to be a small, shite, club and sit 5th in the Championship. At least we're keeping a broad spectrum of fans' interest in this season going, even if it's nothing to do with their clooob.
    Not seen you play myself but my Wall pals say it's not the lack of effort but just isn't going for you in front of goal
     hitting everything but the back of the net  it must be frustrating but good to still be in the top 6 makes the Preston game a must win as you won't keep getting away with dropping points 

• Don’t want them anywhere near the playoffs. That’s a one in four lottery. Unfortunately I can’t see them missing out on them. Scoring goals appears to be their only problem but the results show they are very difficult to beat. Dip in form right now please.
    They're already in a dip.

0 goals in 4 games.
    2 wins in 8 games.
    9 points in 8 games.
    They're already in a dip.

0 goals in 4 games.
    2 wins in 8 games.
    9 points in 8 games.
    Until they dip out of top six for me.
  • piss poor from Norwich again. Even if Millwall lose tomorrow they’ll still be sitting pretty in the top six 
  • piss poor from Norwich again. Even if Millwall lose tomorrow they’ll still be sitting pretty in the top six 
    Not if Blackburn win as well we won’t 
  • edited April 2023
    A massive failure this season from 2 of the relegated sides, Norwich and Watford, 2 team who are well accustomed to bouncing straight back, has really opened up an opportunity for the rest of the division. 

Boro, since Carrick took over, are clearly the best team outside the top 2, but on the day who knows...
  • You just know they’re getting in them and will fluke them 
    the spawny jammy fuckers 
    They’ve had such a pony run but so have most around them ffs 
    6th spot has been filled by a team on the points below and this year will be a low one as they’re all tripping over themselves to gift the scum a spot in the play offs 

2022= 75 points
    2021= 77 points
    2020= 70 points (scum were 8th on 68 points)
    2019= 74 points
    2018 = 75 points 
    2017= 80 points 
    2016= 74 points
    2015= 78 points 
    2014= 72 points
    2013= 68 points (palace finished 5th on 72 points and won play offs and been in the Prem since)
    2012= 75 points
  • Big game today against PNE.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!