Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• Good point. I was looking at it more from the anti Millwall perspective in my defence. A Backburn draw was as good as a win for us!
    I viewed the Blackburn equaliser in exactly the same way.
  • I'll be putting some money on all results going Millwall's way. Free money. 

Put us in their position I'd be putting money on all results going against us. Seems we used a lifetime of good fortune during our Prem years with a few rare anomalies thanks to Powell and Bowyer. 
  • edited May 2023
    #1. Millwall win: 10/11

#2. Millwall draw + Preston/draw + Swansea/draw: 9/1 ish 

or just go the easy route #3. Millwall top six 4/7
  • I'm not that bothered about Millwall being in the playoffs, as I can't see them winning them. Luton and Coventry are the form teams, Boro have more quality than Millwall
  • Millwall in the play offs is buying money and I’ve called them making it for ages .
    I’d put my house on that 
    in the play offs I still in all honesty think it’s a lottery 7 to 1 a decent price not that any bookie worth a wank will let you get any real dough on it 
    but let’s be honest  there’s no jammier club

I can already see it now blackburn winning 0-1 and news comes through Coventry , Sunderland and WBA are winning comfortably so blackburns efforts are in vain and as they ease off the filth get two late ones in millwall time to leapfrog back in to the play offs 

• I feel physically sick just thinking about those arseholes in the Prem. Absolutely detest them, their fans and the area they come from. Fuck 'em.
  • Exciting times for all, eh?

Whatever the outcome it's going to be very funny reading this thread. If we do make the play-offs then I think a few will need to be put on suicide watch. If we don't make it then the w*nkfest will be hilarious and will at least give some the distraction they need from this season  :)
    Only from this season.
    Where have you been for god knows how many years.

History shows that it will not happen for Millwall. Another season without top class football.

• Who’s going to start the rumor at The Den that  Birmingham are losing? 😂

• If you know your History.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2023
    Big result for Blackburn last night. A draw was as good as a win for them. 

It really wasn't.
    A win last night would have meant that a win against Millwall would have ensured a place in the play-offs.
    Now they need to win and hope that neither Sunderland or West Brom also win.
    The draw was good for anyone that doesn't want Millwall in the play-offs, as it means that Blackburn still have something to play for.
    So that's all but two of this forum then?
    That's myself and @JamesSeed covered.

Surprised you forgot @MillwallFan
    You forgot @SparrowsLaneLion - mind you it’s been years since I saw him post on here
  • Big result for Blackburn last night. A draw was as good as a win for them. 

It really wasn't.
    A win last night would have meant that a win against Millwall would have ensured a place in the play-offs.
    Now they need to win and hope that neither Sunderland or West Brom also win.
    The draw was good for anyone that doesn't want Millwall in the play-offs, as it means that Blackburn still have something to play for.
    So that's all but two of this forum then?
    That's myself and @JamesSeed covered.

Surprised you forgot @MillwallFan
    You forgot @SparrowsLaneLion - mind you it’s been years since I saw him post on here
    Yeah he used to be alright as well as the other 2/3 spanners on here.
    Got a feeling he used to berate our players when they arrived at the training ground. Which if true, is quite funny. 
  • Millwall will likely scrape through to the play offs but don't see them getting through to promotion.
  • edited May 2023
    The God of Spawn will no doubt shine down on Millwall.  If there is any jammyness to be had, have no doubt they will wring the pips from it.

Best to put us out of our misery now, just give them promotion to the Premiership,  after all they all deserve the Spanners bothering them for a season, especially the Surrey bottle jobs in black.
  • The God of Spawn will no doubt shine down on Millwall.  If there is any jammyness to be had, have no doubt they will wring the pips from it.

Best to put us out of our misery now, just give them promotion to the Premiership,  after all they all deserve the Spanners bothering them for a season, especially the Surrey bottle jobs in black.

You can just imagine the chaos they will course with big numbers traveling the main one that springs to mind is West Ham both will be right up for it & will all come out of the woodwork for it
  • Early morning gut ache , pain and anguish to continue and the only cure will be the scum missing out on the play offs /promotion .
    How can such a low points total get you a play off spot , jammy filthy spawny scummy cnuts .
    blackburn a club with as little backbone as our lot in recent times , ready to lie down and die without a whimper 
  • Early morning gut ache , pain and anguish to continue and the only cure will be the scum missing out on the play offs /promotion .
    How can such a low points total get you a play off spot , jammy filthy spawny scummy cnuts .
    blackburn a club with as little backbone as our lot in recent times , ready to lie down and die without a whimper 
    Half 6 in the morning on a bank holiday. You need to relax more!
  • No rest for the wicked 
    beer and chocolate brownies yesterday only one end result with that recipe ….
    Dirty bed sheets 
  • Sponsored links:

• vffvff
    edited May 2023
    Luck & referring decisions in football balance out.
    If by further turn of good fortune they are still in a playoff position at the end of the day, can’t see that fortune holding when they play the better inform teams in the division. They also can be a nervous team in the games when they are in the prime postion (such as the Wigan 2-1 defeat), so could easily mess up at home to Blackburn too. Though they may do that and another team has a blow out. Millwall are using all their good fortune up still being in the playoff spot despite being in poor form.
    Even exceptionally fortutious Millwall are going to run out of luck eventually. Its life, things even out.
    Keep the faith.
  • vff said:
    If by further turn of good fortune they are still in a playoff position at the end of the day, can’t see that fortune holding when they play the better inform teams in the division. They also can be a nervous team in the games when they are in the prime postion (such as the Wigan 2-1 defeat), so could easily mess up at home to Blackburn too. Though they may do that and another team has a blow out. Millwall are using all their good fortune up still being in the playoff spot despite being in poor form.
    Even exceptionally fortutious Millwall are going to run out of luck eventually. Its life, things even out.
    Keep the faith.
    We must be due a run to the Champions League final in that case.

• vff said:
    Keep the faith.
    Does it?  Can't say i've noticed in the half a century i have had the misfortune to following Charlton and suffering Millwall...
  • oohaah has changed into his lucky Blackburn Rovers pants and is now eagerly awaiting kick off.
  • Just stuck £10 on Millwall to win, so it might just work.
  • vffvff
    edited May 2023
    vff said:
    Keep the faith.
    Does it?  Can't say i've noticed in the half a century i have had the misfortune to following Charlton and suffering Millwall...

The Charlon vs Millwall fixture would be the exception that proves the rule !
    Don't get the Millwall are there already deaftism. Millwall supporters are not confident themselves  and they have to suffer watching them week in and week out. They are better feeling underdogs and that's not the situation today. They could easily stuff it up.
    Important to keep the faith. Important to hope for the best but have a plan B for the worst. Similarly there always a chance that the next take over for Charlton will be the one that the club can build on.
  • Should be 1-0 Millwall
  • Carnts.
  • Millwall 1-0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!