Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • Blackburn equalise.
  • booooom
    the bastard rovers come on
  • Blackburn have woken up about 80 minutes late
  • how did that volley not go in
    scummy jammy scum fcuk cnuts
  • Millwall v Blackburn:

Millwall win -> Millwall in the playoffs

Millwall lose -> Millwall not in the playoffs

Draw -> Millwall not in the playoffs as long as Sunderland OR West Brom win (plus one other unlikely scenario where Coventry lose by more than four goals, that would require both Sunderland AND West Brom to win for Millwall to miss out).
  • Brownie12 said:
    Need the minimum of a Blackburn equaliser to keep their hopes alive going into the game against the scum. 
    If Blackburn win at Millwall, they finish above them. 

Edit. If they win 8-0. Fuck this season!
    No they will finish above them. They are now only two points behind.

The commentator spoke about the 8-0 scenario when Rovers were losing.
  • Sponsored links:

• That’s a massive goal. Got to think Sunderland or Baggies will win so Millwall must win. 
  • Richard J said:
    Brownie12 said:
    Need the minimum of a Blackburn equaliser to keep their hopes alive going into the game against the scum. 
    If Blackburn win at Millwall, they finish above them. 

Edit. If they win 8-0. Fuck this season!
    No they will finish above them. They are now only two points behind.

The commentator spoke about the 8-0 scenario when Rovers were losing.
    I think he posted that at 1-0 mate.
  • We’re all Blackburn this week aren’t we?!
    Not holding out much hope though. 7 without a win and a minus goal difference.
    Exactly , a lamer team you couldn’t find 
    Says the Charlton support 😡
  • vffvff
    edited May 2023
    Millwall will need to go for the win and not play for a draw. Sunderland and WBA could quite easily over haul them if they draw. If a team sets out their stall and play for a draw from the outset, it can be difficult for them to change the play and go for a win.
    Middlesborough may take the chance to rest players in their game against Coventry that should enable them to get at least a point from that game.
    They are a lucky bloody team, Millwall this season and will likely draw against Blackburn whilst Sunderland and WBA fail to do the business in their games. Hoping that Blackburn can pull an unlikely looking win out of the bag.

• edited May 2023
    I know it seems bloody ridiculous, but right at our darkest hour. The lions will do a Charlton, play like 11 girls, an Blackburn win 2-1….. Have faith, our years in the wilderness, have to been seem to have some small reward…  don’t they…. !
  • That’s a massive goal. Got to think Sunderland or Baggies will win so Millwall must win. 
    Based on recent form in that league, i'm thinking the exact opposite.

Sunderland 3 wins in 8
    West brom 3 wins in 9

Then you have Millwall 2 wins in 8 and Blackburn 0 wins and just 5 goals in 8.

What will probably happen is Millwall-Blackburn will be a draw and then Sunderland and West brom will both fail to win as well.
  • edited May 2023
    That’s a massive goal. Got to think Sunderland or Baggies will win so Millwall must win. 
    Based on recent form in that league, i'm thinking the exact opposite.

Sunderland 3 wins in 8
    West brom 3 wins in 9

Then you have Millwall 2 wins in 8 and Blackburn 0 wins and just 5 goals in 8.

What will probably happen is Millwall-Blackburn will be a draw and then Sunderland and West brom will both fail to win as well.
    What has happened to one team winning game after game to get into the playoffs?
  • well the spawniest jammiest scummiest club are involved,  so just like when every team were utter shit in their procession to the FA Cup Final this time every club pushing for the play offs are utter dog turd , jammy cnuts
  • well the spawniest jammiest scummiest club are involved,  so just like when every team were utter shit in their procession to the FA Cup Final this time every club pushing for the play offs are utter dog turd , jammy cnuts
    Couldn't have said it better myself. 
    Hopefully Boro/Luton/Coventry will come to the rescue and save us from the shit squenching unimaginable. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Exciting times for all, eh?

Whatever the outcome it's going to be very funny reading this thread. If we do make the play-offs then I think a few will need to be put on suicide watch. If we don't make it then the w*nkfest will be hilarious and will at least give some the distraction they need from this season  :)
  • Why are you still saying if? You're playing the team with probably the worse form on planet earth and only need a draw.  :'(
  • Why are you still saying if? You're playing the team with probably the worse form on planet earth and only need a draw.  :'(
    The old double bluff? I called it when this thread was started and nothing has changed my mind since  :)
  • Exciting times for all, eh?

Whatever the outcome it's going to be very funny reading this thread. If we do make the play-offs then I think a few will need to be put on suicide watch. If we don't make it then the w*nkfest will be hilarious and will at least give some the distraction they need from this season  :)
    More than happy to participate in the aforementioned w*nkfest that you have predicted. Bring it on. 
  • Big result for Blackburn last night. A draw was as good as a win for them. 
    I think a draw was as good as a draw for them.  :)

It really wasn't.
    A win last night would have meant that a win against Millwall would have ensured a place in the play-offs.
    Now they need to win and hope that neither Sunderland or West Brom also win.
    The draw was good for anyone that doesn't want Millwall in the play-offs, as it means that Blackburn still have something to play for.
  • Good point. I was looking at it more from the anti Millwall perspective in my defence. A Backburn draw was as good as a win for us!
    It also actually causes a bit of a headache as to how Millwall play because Blackburn need a victory as opposed to an opposition that has nothing to play for and might roll over once they go behind.

As much as we might think that Sunderland and WBA will lose or at best draw, Millwall may well have to go for the win at some stage unless they hear that both those teams are losing. Should Sunderland or WBA go one up it will become a necessity for Millwall to take risks and that could leave them vulnerable against a team that will look to counter at every opportunity. The real issue for Millwall will come if they hear that both Sunderland and WBA are drawing with say 10 minutes to go. 

I suspect that there will be plenty of twists and turns next Monday but for those that still believe Millwall are guaranteed promotion I will admit that their chances have improved from being 12/1 when I suggested the odds were against them in to the 7/1 they are now. Would you put the house on a 7/1 shot?

It really wasn't.
    A win last night would have meant that a win against Millwall would have ensured a place in the play-offs.
    Now they need to win and hope that neither Sunderland or West Brom also win.
    The draw was good for anyone that doesn't want Millwall in the play-offs, as it means that Blackburn still have something to play for.
    So that's all but two of this forum then?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!