Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• Sunderland 1-2

come on you mackem cnuts 
  • Wellred said:
    Wow because the game was moved to Friday Millwall are giving the first thousand who got tickets £20 back knocks it down to £9 
    Thought that was a well  good gesture considering 
    Must know they have poor advance ticket sales for next week.
    It sold out a couple of weeks ago 
  • Is it me, or is this thread just a pathetic Millwall love-in? Close it ffs 
    How about you avoid opening it and posting and leave those that do enjoy to do so 
  • 2-2

Come on you black cat 🐈‍⬛ cnuts 
  • edited April 2023
    It all comes down to Millwall v Blackburn next weekend as long as Blackburn get a point at home on Monday.

A point is enough for Millwall to sneak in, as long as West Brom don’t win their last two.

Edit: also that would allow Sunderland to jump them if they beat Preston

• Painful 
    Got to win a week on Monday. Huge game. Very exciting though. Loving it. I honestly don’t think we’re going up. I think Boro would batter us if we was lucky enough to get to the final. Still so good to be in the mix though. Great end to the season 
  • edited April 2023
    Millwall win - they get playoffs

Millwall draw - they get playoffs, as long as West Brom don’t win two games against Norwich and Swansea & Sunderland fail to win against Preston

Millwall lose - still possible for them but opens the door to Sunderland, Blackburn and West Brom
  • It all comes down to Millwall v Blackburn next weekend as long as Blackburn get a point at home on Monday.

A point is enough for Millwall to sneak in, as long as West Brom don’t win their last two.
    Sadly Blackburn are in awful form. Can't believe Sunderland couldn't beat basket case FC. Jammy bastards.
  • It all comes down to Millwall v Blackburn next weekend as long as Blackburn get a point at home on Monday.

Sadly Blackburn are in awful form. Can't believe Sunderland couldn't beat basket case FC. Jammy bastards.
    I missed the Sunderland part of the equation. Millwall draw, Sunderland win and Sunderland get top six.
  • Sponsored links:

We really are

• Painful 
    Makes me want to cut my eye lids off with rusty scissors and poke my eyes out with a hot poker...

• Boing-boing Baggies 2-1 Jed Wallace. A win will put them 2 points behind the scum. 
  • Boing-boing Baggies 2-1 Jed Wallace. A win will put them 2 points behind the scum. 
    Doesn’t change much. We’ve got to beat Blackburn a week on Monday then we’re in the play offs, regardless of what West Brom or anyone does from now on. Sunderland dropping points was massive for us. 
  • edited April 2023
    Boing-boing Baggies 2-1 Jed Wallace. A win will put them 2 points behind the scum. 
    Hopefully that result holds and both WBA and Sunderland would be guaranteed to have better goal difference than Millwall if they win next weekend and Millwall don’t. 

Two chances there - but it’s all a bit reliant on Blackburn getting a result in their extra match. 

If they lose on Monday, they’ll be three points behind Millwall with much worse goal difference. That effectively kills their chances.

If that was the case, wouldn’t shock me if the Blackburn players don’t show up on the last day.
    Doesn’t change much. We’ve got to beat Blackburn a week on Monday then we’re in the play offs, regardless of what West Brom or anyone does from now on. Sunderland dropping points was massive for us. 
    It was massive for you but it does change things. Obviously if you win then that's it done, but if you draw against Blackburn then a win for either Sunderland or West Brom would put them above you. 
  • Well, judging by the Spanner’s performance first half (a very good goal aside) there ain’t no way they are winning the play offs - very average, vs a team that loses tonight and have the R next to their name 

I see nothing that worries me 

Am awaiting the Upbeats bet from @MillwallFan - BUT I think I had a bet with him months ago - I pay my way - @MillwallFan remind me (obvs, don’t take the piss, because I will interrogate my CL history !!!) 
    Yeah think we had who will finish higher in their respective leagues. Can’t remember what we had though. I’ll have a look
    £50 - Millwall don’t go up, you donate to Upbeats - you go up, I donate to Jimmy Mizen Foundation ?
    Not sure those odds favour me much. Millwall are 7 and a half to one to go up. And I think that’s being generous lol
    Booooo

Where is the Millwall ‘fighting spirit’ in you ???

Shall I lend you my train spotting notebook ?

😉
  • Well, judging by the Spanner’s performance first half (a very good goal aside) there ain’t no way they are winning the play offs - very average, vs a team that loses tonight and have the R next to their name 

Am awaiting the Upbeats bet from @MillwallFan - BUT I think I had a bet with him months ago - I pay my way - @MillwallFan remind me (obvs, don’t take the piss, because I will interrogate my CL history !!!) 
    Yeah think we had who will finish higher in their respective leagues. Can’t remember what we had though. I’ll have a look
    £50 - Millwall don’t go up, you donate to Upbeats - you go up, I donate to Jimmy Mizen Foundation ?
    Not sure those odds favour me much. Millwall are 7 and a half to one to go up. And I think that’s being generous lol
    Booooo

😉
    Lol well I don’t mind having a bet against the odds , it is for charity after all. But that is just a bit one sided! 
    I’ll tell you what, I’ll have the bet, but we’ve just got to get to the final. Odds still favour you but not quite as much. Fair? 

Might have to make it £25 though as I’ve got a similar bet with Oohaah and I could be having an expensive day at Wembley in the pipeline 😁
  • So, if Blackburn do not beat Luton, Millwall don't beat Blackburn, Sunderland don't win at Preston, then WBA will leap frog them all if they win their final match at Swansea. You heard it here first!
  • So, if Blackburn do not beat Luton, Millwall don't beat Blackburn, Sunderland don't win at Preston, then WBA will leap frog them all if they win their final match at Swansea. You heard it here first!

It's good to have options!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2023
    Norwich 12th, Watford 13th, a real surprise how those habitual yo-yo clubs have screwed up this season. 

It'll be interesting how Luton approach their final 2 games of the season
  • Norwich 12th, Watford 13th, a real surprise how those habitual yo-yo clubs have screwed up this season. 

It'll be interesting how Luton approach their final 2 games of the season
    Yes, rest players for the play offs or try to keep a winning team together and momentum going in to the play offs? Hoping the latter. 
  • Millwall will beat blackburn 
    they’re in the play offs

• Is it me, or is this thread just a pathetic Millwall love-in? Close it ffs 
    How about you avoid opening it and posting and leave those that do enjoy to do so 
    I’m not the one on a millwall thread during a home game !!!???
  • Lowest points total to reach the play offs was Leicester with 68 in 2013, so Millwall have at least matched that.
  • edited April 2023
    Wellred said:
    Wow because the game was moved to Friday Millwall are giving the first thousand who got tickets £20 back knocks it down to £9 
    Thought that was a well  good gesture considering 
    Must know they have poor advance ticket sales for next week.

One good thing about them beating Blackpool it sent them down given us a good away trip next season 

Booooo

😉
    Lol well I don’t mind having a bet against the odds , it is for charity after all. But that is just a bit one sided! 
    I’ll tell you what, I’ll have the bet, but we’ve just got to get to the final. Odds still favour you but not quite as much. Fair? 

Might have to make it £25 though as I’ve got a similar bet with Oohaah and I could be having an expensive day at Wembley in the pipeline 😁
    Isn’t the charity bet we’ve had , I’ve said you’ll make play offs and you’ve said you wouldn’t 

this one you’re saying you go up and lordflashheart has offered the generous odds of evens 🙄 when you’re 7 to 1

so you’ll lose in play offs and lose both charity bets 

flashheart should be offering 5 to 1 for that bet at least and then chose anything up to £25 , I mean there’s taking the piss and then having evens on a 7 to 1 shot 🤦‍♂️

Booooo

😉

Ok £25 if you get to final

Booooo

😉

Isn’t the charity bet we’ve had , I’ve said you’ll make play offs and you’ve said you wouldn’t 

this one you’re saying you go up and lordflashheart has offered the generous odds of evens 🙄 when you’re 7 to 1

so you’ll lose in play offs and lose both charity bets 

flashheart should be offering 5 to 1 for that bet at least and then chose anything up to £25 , I mean there’s taking the piss and then having evens on a 7 to 1 shot 🤦‍♂️
    Yes, our bet was for us just to make the play offs, which I bet against lol. At the time I really thought we wouldn’t. Obviously that’s changed a bit since then but it was a fairly even bet at the time. 

Booooo

😉

Ok £25 if you get to final
    👍🏻
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!