Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• Not sure I thought this one through tbh. Either way I’m £25 down 😂
  • Is it me, or is this thread just a pathetic Millwall love-in? Close it ffs 
    How about you avoid opening it and posting and leave those that do enjoy to do so 
    I’m not the one on a millwall thread during a home game !!!???
    I was on Charlton Life during a home game not on particular thread as I could not get to the game today 

But I see you are posting back on a thread you wanted shut down by the mods, very strange 
    And if we get beat in the semis, which is now looking the most likely event, I’m 50 down 😁
    And if we get beat in the semis, which is now looking the most likely event, I’m 50 down 😁
    I think my ticker will pack up when you get to the final , just hope I pass away before you win it 
    Ha look on the bright side we won't have to play them for years like they say every cloud 
  • Millwall will beat blackburn 
    they’re in the play offs

Exactly that, Blackburn will lose on Monday as well, useless pricks.
  • Scoham said:
    Wellred said:
    Not sure I thought this one through tbh. Either way I’m £25 down 😂
    I think my ticker will pack up when you get to the final , just hope I pass away before you win it 
    Ha look on the bright side we won't have to play them for years like they say every cloud 
    You just know we’d get their u21s in the Pizza Cup.
    Don't even joke about that!
    How about you avoid opening it and posting and leave those that do enjoy to do so 
    I was on Charlton Life during a home game not on particular thread as I could not get to the game today 

But I see you are posting back on a thread you wanted shut down by the mods, very strange 
    Shut down by the mods 😂 

Shut down by the mods 😂 
    The rockers won’t be happy 
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    Wellred said:

At least we would have a chance of a win in that 
  • Wellred said:
    Scoham said:
    Wellred said:

Don’t bet on it 😉

Shut down by the mods 😂 
    Your words about this thread were and I quote “close it ffs”

Only a moderator can close a thread 

Shut down by the mods 😂 
    Your words about this thread were and I quote “close it ffs”

Only a moderator can close a thread 
    Don’t overthink it. Enjoy your Sunday, let’s shake hands and move on … 
  • vffvff
    edited April 2023
    • Monday 1st May
    • Rotherham United v Middlesbrough
    • Blackburn Rovers v Luton Town
    Monday 8th May
    • Luton Town v Hull City
    • Middlesbrough V Coventry City
    • Millwall v Blackburn Rovers
    • Preston NE v Sunderland
    • Swansea v WBA
    Blackburn, WBA & Sunderland have more difficult games on paper. Only hope there is in Luton resting players against Blackburn & Middlesborough resting players against Coventry. Preston or Swansea have nothing to play for but similar to Watford will likely screw up Sunderland & WBA chances. 
    Millwall will likely squeeze through / ride their luck into a play off spot, even with a draw against Blackburn- unfortunately for everyone, apart from Millwall supporters. Don’t see them getting through play offs. Its surprising they are still there given how little points they have picked up lately.
    Shows what a rubbish season, that the only interest left is hoping for WHU to be relegated (appears unlikely but still possible) and the depressing outside chance of Millwall being promoted to the premiership. Though, if that depressing thing happens - it would be entertaining to see Millwall get hammered most weeks on the football pitch, the potential mess of WHU vs Millwall games. The London Stadium design is going to make that a significant headache to manage. Set against that would be the large cash injection that Millwall would get even if that went back down with a record low points.
    WHU being relegated and Millwall not being promoted is the only interest / lights left in the season.
    they’re in the play offs

where you watching it? 
  • edited April 2023
    they’re in the play offs

where you watching it? 
    He’ll probably be there with all his Millwall mates 
  • Wellred said:
    Scoham said:
    Wellred said:

Don’t bet on it 😉

No chance of me having any sort of bet on us just to unpredictable plus like my Wall mate's always sing at me in banter is you never beat Millwall Ha 
    they’re in the play offs

where you watching it? 
    at home with a sick bowl and restraining leashes on me 
  • Sponsored links:

• We’re all Blackburn this week aren’t we?!
    Not holding out much hope though. 7 without a win and a minus goal difference.
    Not holding out much hope though. 7 without a win and a minus goal difference.
    Exactly , a lamer team you couldn’t find 
  • I remember the good old days when they were obsessed about us...
  • Wellred said:
    Scoham said:
    Wellred said:
    It's a no win situation for us and I'm not entirely confident we have a chance of winning.

• Luton have put out a strong team, so no sense of not being bothered about the 3 points. 
  • Luton need to score a couple of own goals

Its the right thing to do, after Blackburn helped keep them up in 2019-20.

Cmon you pointless place, with a meh Airport... Return the compliment
  • Zzzz all done ex Addick helping scum in to play offs 
  • Need the minimum of a Blackburn equaliser to keep their hopes alive going into the game against the scum. 
  • edited May 2023
    Need the minimum of a Blackburn equaliser to keep their hopes alive going into the game against the scum. 
    If Blackburn win at Millwall, they finish above them. 

Edit. If they win 8-0. Fuck this season!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!