Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• Feel disgusted saying it... But that was one really well worked goal
  • Ffs. Not even 2mins.
  • mmm that was was such a dive  :)
  • Well, judging by the Spanner’s performance first half (a very good goal aside) there ain’t no way they are winning the play offs - very average, vs a team that loses tonight and have the R next to their name 

I see nothing that worries me 

Am awaiting the Upbeats bet from @MillwallFan - BUT I think I had a bet with him months ago - I pay my way - @MillwallFan remind me (obvs, don’t take the piss, because I will interrogate my CL history !!!) 
  • They’re up
    who we kidding 
  • Charlton-like defending and non Charlton-like finishing. 
  • Great strike
  • Sponsored links:

• ffs pen to scum 
    promoted already 
    cnuts 
  • Oh well, at least it's a decent away game for next season
  • Well, judging by the Spanner’s performance first half (a very good goal aside) there ain’t no way they are winning the play offs - very average, vs a team that loses tonight and have the R next to their name 

Am awaiting the Upbeats bet from @MillwallFan - BUT I think I had a bet with him months ago - I pay my way - @MillwallFan remind me (obvs, don’t take the piss, because I will interrogate my CL history !!!) 
    Yeah think we had who will finish higher in their respective leagues. Can’t remember what we had though. I’ll have a look

Yeah think we had who will finish higher in their respective leagues. Can’t remember what we had though. I’ll have a look
    It was actually @SporadicAddick I had the bet with. Here’s the thread…

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/94545/how-you-doing-my-trainspotting-friends/p1

• Meanwhile back at oohaas sons girlfriends house 

“Evening love, how did it go”

”His mum was lovely but the dad was a fecking nut job”

”Really, you want to be careful in case the boy takes after his dad”

• I was very reserved , mrs had warned me, no one saw me running up to the tv giving it the bird when Blackpool equalised the first time 
  • Is it me, or is this thread just a pathetic Millwall love-in? Close it ffs 

It was actually @SporadicAddick I had the bet with. Here’s the thread…

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/94545/how-you-doing-my-trainspotting-friends/p1

Donation to Mizen Foundation made. A great cause and happy to have contributed.

Happy to keep the same bet in place for next season if you are @millwallfan.
    Thank you very much. Gentleman 👍🏻

and yep happy to have the same bet next season. Think you’ll win this time, especially if we go up lol. But what the hell, all for a good cause. Thanks again 🙏🏼
  • Sponsored links:

• They won then never see the game but coming back to our hotel Last night see a few out celebrating
    What a mad place Blackpool is it is full of farmers Northern soul & Millwall all out on the town crazy.mix but funny as ha 

£50 - Millwall don’t go up, you donate to Upbeats - you go up, I donate to Jimmy Mizen Foundation ?

£50 - Millwall don’t go up, you donate to Upbeats - you go up, I donate to Jimmy Mizen Foundation ?
    Not sure those odds favour me much. Millwall are 7 and a half to one to go up. And I think that’s being generous lol
  • Wow because the game was moved to Friday Millwall are giving the first thousand who got tickets £20 back knocks it down to £9 
    Thought that was a well  good gesture considering 
  • Coventry winning 1-0
  • Sunderland losin 
    all set up for the scum 
  • As long as Blackburn get at least a point on Monday, it’s all set up for a one off game to see who’ll get top six. 
  • Wellred said:
    Wow because the game was moved to Friday Millwall are giving the first thousand who got tickets £20 back knocks it down to £9 
    Thought that was a well  good gesture considering 
    Must know they have poor advance ticket sales for next week.
  • Sunderland 0-2 down 
    it’s written in the stars 

🌟 the scum are goin up ⭐️
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!