Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• Different standard of football I appreciate - but this game reminds me of Darts vs St Albans yesterday - Millwall all huff and puff (like Darts), Rovers playing nice flowing football on the grass (like St Albans) - Millwall ball retention post first 10 mins is awful 
    How many of us on CL have written a comment, and not long after regretted it……
  • edited May 2023
    It is poor football. Millwall are all direct aggression and Blackburn are terrible.
  • Blackburn have been shite for the past 2 months. No backbone & no fight.

They'll lose by 3 or 4 this afternoon 

Posted less than 30 mins ago. 

I despair 
  • It’s almost like the football gods know we’re all watching a team that’s playing in red. Three goals conceded before half time. Blackburn doing a Charlton.
  • Fck sake. Blackburn are turd.
  • 10,000 holes in Rovers' defence
  • All over. I am going get get a Budweiser to try and console myself. I envy Millwall. 
  • Blackburn on current form might actually be worse than us
  • edited May 2023
    Embarrassing defending, the kind you only expect from Charlton.
    Yep, Blackburn shit their pants, just like we do most every time at Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• As it stands Luton or Millwall will be in the playoff final…
  • Fucking hate football
  • Are we really thinking watching this that the Championship is such a big step up from League One?
  • Embarrassing defending, the kind you only expect from Charlton.
    and I have been there and seen it evidence when we lost 4-0 down there.  Still have memories of Cristian Dailly down there.
  • Did Charlton personally piss the Danes off when Nelson won @ Copenhagen all those years ago?

First Sandgaard, now Tomasson!!
  • vffvff
    edited May 2023
    Blackburn useless b*****s. Millwall won't get it so easy in the playoffs.
  • Millwall will face Luton on the play off semis.

The EFL will not want a repeat of 1985 so will hand the game to Millwall.

They will then meet Coventry in the final & win. 

I saying it now. Millwall will be in the Premier League next season. 

• So that’s where all our luck has been this season. Can anyone remember us having ‘gifted’ goals like Pikering’s?
  • Fucking Blackburn keeper !!!

How do these teams ALWAYS fuck it up. 
    Millwall support.
  • meldrew66 said:
    So that’s where all our luck has been this season. Can anyone remember us having ‘gifted’ goals like Pikering’s?
    No because we were the team gifting the goals... That one had Inniss nodding in approval
  • Sponsored links:

• If that’s not a penalty then Whatmore should be booked for diving 😤
  • Tell you what, though, the passion, effort, commitment and even ability shown by the Millwall players is something to envy and admire. Used to be able to say that about our lot.
  • Route one w*nkers!
  • RedChaser said:
    If that’s not a penalty then Whatmore should be booked for diving 😤
    I'd send the bastard off
  • Just checked the score. Predictable. All they have to do is visualise that they’re playing us and they’ll comfortably win this and their next three games.
  • vffvff
    edited May 2023
    Millwall will face Luton on the play off semis.

The EFL will not want a repeat of 1985 so will hand the game to Millwall.

They will then meet Coventry in the final & win. 

I saying it now. Millwall will be in the Premier League next season. 

It ain't over until its over. Middlesborough can easily equalise in their game and its Middlesborough vs Millwall. This fatalism, I understand (given the general surrender of Charlton/Millwall games) but don't encourage / endorse it.
  • edited May 2023
    meldrew66 said:
    So that’s where all our luck has been this season. Can anyone remember us having ‘gifted’ goals like Pikering’s?
    Our players and supporters don't show the aggression/passion of Millwall, so our opposition don't get put under the same sort of mistake inducing pressure. It's nothing to do with luck.
  • Middlesbrough equalise, so Millwall are up into 5th
  • meldrew66 said:
    Our players and supporters don't show the aggression/passion of Millwall, so our opposition don't get put under the same sort of mistake inducing pressure.
    This, it's why they so easily beat us every single time
  • edited May 2023
    Scoham said:
    Just checked the score. Predictable. All they have to do is visualise that they’re playing us and they’ll comfortably win this and their next three games.
    Literally think that must’ve been Rowett’s team talk.

”They’re playing in red lads, just pretend they’re Charlton and you’ll score 3 or 4 by half time”
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!