Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023

Comments

• Options
    England better in every department,  Kerr's wonder goal a minor fly in the ointment. 
  • Options
    So now the Lauren James question comes back into the equation. 
  • Options
    Needed that after yesterday!
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    I've recently been dating an Aussie lass, I think that is about to end after the messages I just sent her... 
    Dick pic?
  • Options
    World’s best super sub
  • Options
    Impressive composure from Millie Bright there, really focused on winning the final.
  • Options
    Fantastic stuff well done girls. On to Sunday and lets hope for another win.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done to the girls. You have made us proud again.
  • Options
    England have won 13 matches in a row in the Euro's and World Cup.

One more to go.

Son was down the end that Toone scored her great goal and Kerr scored her fantastic goal. 

I will obviously tip Spain for life insurance reasons.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Let’s hope Hemp doesn’t run out of puff in the final 
  • Options

What question ?
    The player that nearly blew our chances should come straight back in !
    She is lucky she didn't get 3 match ban.

The Comedians that said we were a one player team have been proved wrong.
    Come's off the bench if necessary.

Hemp is now my favourite drug. She is brilliant in a two with Russo and has kicked on since the Euro's. Sublime run and pass to Russo for the 3rd goal. 

• Options
    I trust our (male) squad was watching the Aus/England semi today .. perfect lessons in both tenacious defending (England) and, more importantly, attacking, shooting and scoring (both teams
    Very good game played in a good spirit in front of a huge crowd .. England in a football World Cup final, first time since 1966  :*
  • Options
    Enjoyed that ! Looking forward to the final Sunday
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    ozaddick said:
    I've recently been dating an Aussie lass, I think that is about to end after the messages I just sent her... 
    Dick pic?
    if she sent him a dick pic I'm not surprised he is asking serious questions.
  • Options
    England Women doing what the men can't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    ozaddick said:
    Dick pic?
    How did you know his name is Richard?
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I let out such a scream when Toone scored I’m sure they heard me in Cork!
    Then I carried on screaming at the telebox for them to kick on & get another as the Aussie defence looked fecked. But no, they fannied about & as a consequence Kerr gave them hope.
    Thankfully, Greenwood was immense and Hemp took control. Russo made up for her earlier error and that was that.

I now have no voice and wish I was with my girls to celebrate.

Oh & I nearly missed Hemps goal as I took delivery of my new laundry bin. 
    My life is so rock and roll 🙄😂

Ahh well, roll on Sunday 🙏🏻♥️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    That was fantastic - great job England ladies!  Can't wait for Sunday now and might even dare to put up an England flag to wind up my neighbours if we win :)
  • Options
    What's that? Getting to the final of the womens world cup? Would be very surprised if the mens team had managed that given they're completely separate sports. 
  • Options

One more to go.

Son was down the end that Toone scored her great goal and Kerr scored her fantastic goal. 

No, they only drew with Nigeria. 
  • Options

One more to go.

No, they only drew with Nigeria. 
    you ok Jose?
  • Options
    I trust our (male) squad was watching the Aus/England semi today .. perfect lessons in both tenacious defending (England) and, more importantly, attacking, shooting and scoring (both teams
    Very good game played in a good spirit in front of a huge crowd .. England in a football World Cup final, first time since 1966  :*
    this is what I mean about both sides with meaningless comparisons. England men’s are doing just fine. Unless you’re talking about Charlton? Which is even more pointless.

Well done girls, hopefully put in a big performance on Sunday, as Spain are a class side.

Class side who England beat in the 1/4 finals of the Euro championship
  • Options
    Give birth ? 

Beat the French men’s team ?

• Options
    Lauren Hemp has the winning combination of tireless determination, vision and skill
    That and Alessia Russo's instinctive finishing make for defenders' nightmares
    Alessia Russo a Kentish girl and product of Charlton's Centre of Excellence let's not forget