Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• 0-0 at HT

So far no team have won their first 2 games
  • MrOneLung said:
    France Denmark very underwhelming at moment 
    I think it's Southgate's fault. 
  • We play France at any point - then it’s a given we need Walker back in the team as it’s pace all over the shop with them.

Would play Trippier and Shaw as wing backs - and get Walker in as one of the three.

Been more impressed with Dembele than Mbappe….. and whilst they have a tonne of pace, technically they don’t look as great as I expected 

• Bit of a mixed message banning rainbow armbands and then putting a giant dildo in the centre circle before each match. 
    If yours is that shape, I suggest a visit to the Genito-Urinary Clinic.
  • We play France at any point - then it’s a given we need Walker back in the team as it’s pace all over the shop with them.

Would play Trippier and Shaw as wing backs - and get Walker in as one of the three.

Been more impressed with Dembele than Mbappe….. and whilst they have a tonne of pace, technically they don’t look as great as I expected 
    I think the moment Walker is fit... we'll revert to a back three

Agree with that. I’d have to go 3-5-2. Walker, Henderson and Foden in for Mount, Saka and Sterling.

Agree with that. I’d have to go 3-5-2. Walker, Henderson and Foden in for Mount, Saka and Sterling.
    Pickford
    Walker - Stones - Maguire
    Trippier - Henderson - Rice - Bellingham - Shaw
    Kane - Foden

Or Bellingham - Kane - Foden up front so 3-4-3?

• Either way would work I suppose. I just liked how much better we looked after Henderson came off the bench yesterday and think he’s going to be important in the matches ahead.

Pickford
    Walker - Stones - Maguire
    Trippier - Henderson - Rice - Bellingham - Shaw
    Kane - Foden

Or Bellingham - Kane - Foden up front so 3-4-3?

We all want to see the foden that plays well under guardiola, but it probably ain't gana happen at this world Cup.

Maybe replace sterling for foden in the two up top.

Sterling and Kane have always worked well together. 
  • That was scary from Mbappe
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2022
    If this effing commentator mentions Mbappe’s pace one more time Im hitting the mute button. Standard of commentary Standard of commentary on both stations the entire competition has been utter tripe. 
  • Eurgh…French mugs
  • Crazy... France beat Tunisia, leaves Australia just needing a point against Denmark to advance - Cant see it happening myself, but would be a stunning performance from the Aussies
  • Great pace from Mbappe  ;)
  • France like Charlton concede from a corner
  • Wow... terrible miss
  • God I fucking hate them
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2022
    Christ his movement is decent, but just lets the ball hit him on the line

No need to suck him off ITV
  • Ally McMoist creaming his pants 🍆
  • Christ his movement is decent, but just lets the ball hit him on the line

No need to suck him off ITV
    Exactly, basically moved towards a cross, did his job well but it wasn't some crazy skill.

Almost a suspicion he was slightly offside too.
  • Mbappe makes a basic back post run it’s like he’s done an 80 yard mazy run. Any player in the world can do that, just stop.
  • I don’t know if it’s just my passionate hatred for the French but they are so fucking lucky. Feel like every deflection, or decision, goes in their favour. Wankers.
  • McCoist thinking he's some kind of savant for watching one of the best players on the planet as a cross comes in  :D
  • edited November 2022
    They’re just very good and know how to win tournaments.

We’re on course to meet in the quarters. Even with Kante and Pogba out, I can’t see how anyone touches them, Brazil aside.
  • They’re just very good and know how to win tournaments.

We’re on course to meet in the quarters. Even with Kante and Pogba out, I can’t see how anyone touches them, Brazil aside.
    Agree that they look good, but the same was true in both the last Euros and they lost to Portugal and Switzerland.

Only takes that one off day.