Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• Ecuador playing some nice stuff. Can’t see Senegal beating these.
  • Neymar out for the rest of the group stage apparently. 
  • Even if the Dutch lose today they will finish with 6 points after beating Qatar and Qualify. Ecuador have been even more impressive than their win against the hosts.
  • Neymar out for the rest of the group stage apparently. 
    Neymar: But its not your Birthday for another few months
    Sister: But its Christmas, and our parents arent home
    Neymar: Sorry boss... Injured
  • McBobbin said:
    Just heard a Welsh fan say "that was Iran's biggest win since the Iron Sheikh beat Bob Backlund at Wrestlemania" cracked up at work

• I just don't understand the way that off-sides are flagged these days. What was the point of delaying the flag there?
  • On comes Sarmiento
  • Fair play to Tyldesley, at least he says Sarmiento correctly
  • Sarmiento will be saving himself for the Carabao Cup match at The Valley
  • Sponsored links:

• Love seeing Edgar Davids on the bench.
  • Ecuador playing some nice stuff. Can’t see Senegal beating these.
    They're no-mugs, but then anyone makes it through S.American qualification, which is very competitive, tends to be decent. They're a definite round of 16 banana skin waiting to potentially catch a big-boy out.
  • I just don't understand the way that off-sides are flagged these days. What was the point of delaying the flag there?
    Just in case the lino gets it wrong. If the attacker scores, you can disallow the goal. If the lino flags incorrectly, you can't recreate the chance
    Yeah, but when they're 5 yards off-side like that one?
    Just in case the lino gets it wrong. If the attacker scores, you can disallow the goal. If the lino flags incorrectly, you can't recreate the chance
    Yeah, but when they're 5 yards off-side like that one?
    Just in case it was the defending team who played the ball I suppose. 
  • Big shame for Valencia that
  • Charlton’s academy get a shout out on the US commentary.
    It's what my stream is. Enjoying this very English commentator who pronounces Spanish (and the other day Portuguese) word-perfectly
  • Enner Valencia was the first player to score one goal in this World Cup, the first to score two and is now the first to score three.
  • Leuth said:
    Charlton’s academy get a shout out on the US commentary.
    It's what my stream is. Enjoying this very English commentator who pronounces Spanish (and the other day Portuguese) word-perfectly
    I'm starting to think he might be Scottish actually
  • Sponsored links:

• Bob Backland is trending on twitter 🤣🤣
  • Netherlands have less xG after two games than Kieffer Moore does
  • Just seen the Wales highlights, was Gunter on 😬
  • Just seen the Wales highlights, was Gunter on 😬
    No former Charlton players involved, that's where they went wrong
  • how has nobody photoshopped Roy Keane to look like the Grinch yet... seems like a missed opportunity lol
  • How did I miss this 

• I'm confused now.
    Are Palace playing in The League of Wales?
    Someone should tell him that there are no eagles in South London and no dragons in Wales. 

Iran for the quarter finals. You heard it here first!