Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• What's that in front of you in the bottom picture? The pulleys and wires?
    It looks like a giant crossbow.  Probably there to shoot anyone who gets a bit rowdy.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    How did I miss this 

Brett....screwed Brett 
    It’s one of those camera cranes that keep moving about 
  • Another day, another game.......Tunisia v Australia

• Has anyone maintained a 100% record for catching every game live on the box?

It's a bit easier to have the commentary on the radio with the wfh thing and I've adjusted my lunchtimes to catch the second half of the 1pm games live but I'm quite jealous of those who've retired and are able to plan their days around 4 games a day if they want! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Has anyone maintained a 100% record for catching every game live on the box?

It's a bit easier to have the commentary on the radio with the wfh thing and I've adjusted my lunchtimes to catch the second half of the 1pm games live but I'm quite jealous of those who've retired and are able to plan their days around 4 games a day if they want! 

Yeah I’ve watched every game so far.
  • If Ireland used to be an England B team, Australia are pretty much a Scotland A team!
  • se9addick said:
    If Ireland used to be an England B team, Australia are pretty much a Scotland A team!
    Souttar should perhaps be playing for Scotland instead of Australia, but then Lyndon Dykes should perhaps be playing for Australia rather than Scotland!
  • I have seen all games but only the second half of a couple due to Tennis. Record ends today as I am a loyal fan so will be at the valley.
  • Is it me, or have refs been instructed to give fewer cards this tournament? You really have to go some to get a yellow
  • Denmark under pressure now. Assuming they lose against France, they'll need to beat Australia to progress. That's the problem with only drawing your first game
  • Leuth said:
    Is it me, or have refs been instructed to give fewer cards this tournament? You really have to go some to get a yellow
    I think so - referee basically had to be forced to send Hennessy off for committing GBH yesterday!
  • Not just Aussie cricketers are called Mitchell
  • Looking forward to seeing Saudi Arabia in the next game
  • Sponsored links:

• "The Ronaldo penalty, people can say what they want about him, but the smartness to wait for that second, to touch the ball, continue his leg and then get the contact. That is total genius."

This is why the Qatar penalty should have been given then, he did no differently

The Ghana Manager was right... It was given because its fake Ronaldo
  • Fan to his mate .. 'bet you can't name any Qatar players'
    mate replies .. 'Hendrix, Clapton, Lil Angus Young ..... '
  • Bielik starts for Poland this afternoon
  • Impressive that Matty Cash can sing the Polish anthem  ;)
  • Lets have a win in this game, and then a Mexico win to send the Argies home
  • edited November 2022
    Saudi's performance against the Argies was clearly no fluke

Great save to deny them going 1-0 up - Poland look shit when they get to a Major Tournament.
  • Surprised Szczesny only has 67 caps for Poland, assumed he would be on 100+ by now - seems to have been around forever 
  • se9addick said:
    Surprised Szczesny only has 67 caps for Poland, assumed he would be on 100+ by now - seems to have been around forever 
    It seems that him and Fabianski seemed to share the gloves for a long period
  • Cash is a little fortunate not to get a second booking