Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• That blonde Japanese lad up front is rapid
  • Early days but England are the best team I've seen so far

Dunno mate, Charlton looked pretty special v Plymouth last night.
    I have no words. 
  • Germany copying Charlton's passing from last night 
  • Feck off you diving German c**ts... Your not in Stukas anymore
  • That blonde Japanese lad up front is rapid
    Eyeing up fit blondes?
  • So glad we can talk about the football itself.  So much negativity about this tournament but the football itself has been largely awesome

It's not for the players to get involved with the political stuff - they are there to play the greatest game in the world and they are doing that with bells on
    !
  • Come on Japan, hold on
  • Well done Japan!
  • edited November 2022
    Japan... "Anything you Koreans can do, we can do just as well"
  • Sponsored links:

• Another Golfie!
  • Another Group that could well be blown open now
  • Incredible scenes
  • Greatest world cup EVER 
  • Germany Vs Spain on Sunday will be epic!
  • Working from home today and pretty pleased to do so!

Germany were piss poor but Japan are a proper unit. Great game!!
  • Absolutely brilliant. C'mon Costa Rica and Canada.
  • Fuck me, two huge shocks in 2 days! 

Tbh we could have seen it coming, we should have beaten Germany in the September friendly if we didn't hand them 2 goals. 
  • Amazing result, well done Japan!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2022
    CAFCTrev said:
    Fuck me, two huge shocks in 2 days! 

Tbh we could have seen it coming, we should have beaten Germany in the September friendly if we didn't hand them 2 goals. 
    Guess it was different being at their place... But where has the Germany gone, that we were lucky to get a point against in the summer? - They bullied us... Either that or we were just utter shit that day and made them look good
  • Lumping on a Costa Rica/ Canada double 

Printing money
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Fuck me, two huge shocks in 2 days! 

Guess it was different being at their place... But where has the Germany gone, that we were lucky to get a point against in the summer? - They bullied us... Either that or we were just utter shit that day and made them look good
    Yeah we were crap in the first game in the summer, very lucky with the pen we got.
  • Neuer seemed to get out of the way of that second goal, strange keeping 
  • edited November 2022
    Looks like Rodri or Busquets is starting centre back for Spain.
  • I get that Laura Woods is fit, but she’s not a great presenter 
  • Puts the "Only Iran" argument to bed surely. It was "only" Japan and Saudi Arabia too but look at what can happen...
  • Japan never stopped - brilliant
  • Neuer seemed to get out of the way of that second goal, strange keeping 
    It looked like the self preservation of a 36 year old. I'm sure that a decade ago he would have stood tall. It reminded a bit of Seaman's keeping for Giggs' wonder goal in the FA Cup. Very few seemed to question it at the time though. Coincidentally, Seaman was the same age as Neuer is now.