Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• George Weah or George Best?

Clue is in the name.
  • edited November 2022
    USA look a decent team to be fair to them. 

Will come second in the group and give someone in the round of 16 a scare. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Off_it said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Gribbo said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Lol at “this golden generation” we all know why they’ve done ok for the last few years and as soon as he retires they’ll go back to being useless.
    Commentator comparing the population of Wales vrs that of the US. Something tels me that won't be a factor in our game with the US
    Never mentioned it in our (55 million) game with Iran (85 million).
    They also mentioned how a lot of the early US presidents were of Welsh descent. 

Whereas you never seem to hear of Americans banging on about their English heritage. Not that it bothers me too much - the use of our language tells you all you need to know - but it's always puzzled me.
    I though 99.9% of European American's were Irish, that's what they tell you anyway.

Anyway USA, USA 🇺🇸 
    No, it's only 49% Irish.

The remaining 50% are Italian, Scottish, German and Scando. All the English Americans died out soon after arriving.
  • Great tackle by Bale, ridiculous yellow 
  • That version of the USA chant with the drum is much better than the 'simple' one that everyone associates with American sports fans.
    It’s not that much bloody better!
  • Well deserved lead for the US team. Wales not at the races by comparison.
  • Wales are crap though

Not sure they are even that good at the moment
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

Horrible flashbacks to the pardew dance
  • Wales very poor at the moment. Their game against Iran looking like a battle for 3rd place in the group
  • 6 of that US team play in England, their preparation has been the same as that for Wales
  • Wales very poor at the moment. Their game against Iran looking like two bald men fighting over a comb.
    😉
  • Johnny Williams, secret weapon
  • Can’t believe the Wales’ No. 3 didn’t step up and allow the goal scorer to run off side..
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    I used to always support the home nations but I can't stand this Wales side. Hope they get smashed
    Even Johnny amd Chrissy 🤩😍🥰
    There's probably someone on here who thinks Jonny is above this level
  • Wales bringing on the only sub on their bench that hasn’t played for Charlton!
  • Sponsored links:

• Chunes said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    I used to always support the home nations but I can't stand this Wales side. Hope they get smashed
    Even Johnny amd Chrissy 🤩😍🥰
    There's probably someone on here who thinks Jonny is above this level
    Yes, me :-) 
  • Telling everyone you’re the world’s number 2 TV is an odd marketing angle for Hisense 
  • We have a game finally. Direct football, getting it into the box, still works
  • Love the "Assistant Referee" getting called by their proper name - LINO !!
  • Best game of the Tournament so far
  • Unlucky you sheep shagging, (checks notes) English bastard 
  • Much better from Wales, a equaliser looks to be coming. Amazing what a difference a decent centre forward makes (take note Thomas).
  • The ITV co-commentator seems to have forgotten his job
  • Wales are gonna do this 
  • JaShea99 said:
    I'm no Welsh fan, but would find it hard to support the USA over a home nation.
    Really? Funny, I’m finding it incredibly easy.
    Same here.
    How many Welsh do you think want England to do well