Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• Without tempting fate, it is amazing to think that Morocco could reach the semi finals of a World Cup without an opposition player scoring against them
  • Bono is starting to make some important stops. Morocco living life on The Edge.
    In the name of glove. 
    If they can hold this lead, it would be a Beautiful Day.
  • Portugal don’t look likely here. Lots of pressure but not clear cut chances. Morocco keeping them at arms length, just about. Can Morocco last the distance? Monumental efforts so far against the two Iberian giants. 
  • I'm tense watching this. I'll be in pieces later if England's game is like this.
  • The other night when Morocco beat Spain, they took over the streets of London, hanging out of vehicles for hours into the night, setting off fireworks in Trafalgar Square. If they win this I expect London will have even more of a carnival atmosphere tonight.
  • Portugal don’t look likely here. Lots of pressure but not clear cut chances. Morocco keeping them at arms length, just about. Can Morocco last the distance? Monumental efforts so far against the two Iberian giants. 
    Crazy how different they look compared to the other day vs Switzerland
  • Without tempting fate, it is amazing to think that Morocco could reach the semi finals of a World Cup without an opposition player scoring against them
    Didn't Canada get one against them?
  • Mr. Happy said:
    Without tempting fate, it is amazing to think that Morocco could reach the semi finals of a World Cup without an opposition player scoring against them
    It was an own goal
  • Mr. Happy said:
    Without tempting fate, it is amazing to think that Morocco could reach the semi finals of a World Cup without an opposition player scoring against them
    It was an own goal. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Mr. Happy said:
    Yes they did. 
  • Morocco fewest conceded in the tournament (1 - an own goal against Canada).
  • Now that was a save!
  • It's a beautiful save
  • Mr. Happy said:
    Yes they did. 
    An own goal. Which is why I said "opposition player"
  • lol! That Portugal FK makes the Dutch 2nd goal even better

Thats how the Argies should have dealt with it
  • Portugal need One goal ...
  • I think they’re going to do this. 
  • Sponsored links:

• England Morocco would be like England USA
  • If England go home tonight I know who I'm supporting the rest of this Tournament
  • Morocco are doing a Greece
  • I need to pop out straight after this. Can someone screen shot ronaldos miserable for me please
  • Oooo that was the chance for Ronaldo
  • Ref was a bit weird there not giving an obvious foul to Portugal. 
  • Morocco are doing a Greece
    Yeah it’s very reminiscent of that. If they get through this I think they might run out of gas in the semis but wow they defend well. Organized and committed. Plus they have players who can compete physically, even if technically they not in the same level. Those characteristics can take you a long way. 
  • Cheddira must be crackers to make that challenge 
  • edited December 2022
    Wow... Was that really a booking - How many times would we see the ref having a word, especially seeing he only just booked him, maybe not if there was malice, but not for that
  • Oh that’s a shockingly harsh yellow in the circumstances.