Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• GETTIN!! - Wait shit, we have to face this lot if we beat France
  • Just about to say Morocco looking good and they go and do that. Awful keeping though
  • Oh my word
  • Wow, what a goal from Portugal that would have been
  • edited December 2022
    Kin hell... Portuguese are going down whenever they bloody can arent they!!

Glad the referee isn't falling for their shit
  • edited December 2022
    Are they still using VAR? Barely seems to have had a mention in the last few games.
  • Dirty diving prick Fernandes
  • Sponsored links:

• Portugal getting tetchy. 
  • Stop pissing whinging Portugal... See even less of a point of complaining to the referee @ HT when VAR can pick things up too

Footballers really are dumb fucks at times
  • Even watching this is nerve wracking. I’m absolutely shitting myself.
    this!
  • I find myself in the odd position of hoping Portugal get rid of Morocco for us. They defend very deep and very well and have a bit of threat in the break - not the kind of team England usually do well against. 
  • If that Bruno strike went in that would have been an all time great. Unbelievable tekkers. 

Then 30 seconds later let’s himself down by diving.
  • edited December 2022
    If Morocco make it through to the semi final, it would be the first time since 2002 that two teams (Brazil & Turkey twenty years ago) from the same group reach the last four.

EDIT: as Stu points out below, England & Belgium came out of the same group four years ago..
  • You know Ronaldo will come on, and you know the headlines will be about him, whoever wins 
  • Holy shit we're now so close to that important upset 

Love this world Cup. 

Keep it up morroco 
  • If Morocco make it through to the semi final, it would be the first time since 2002 that two teams (Brazil & Turkey twenty years ago) from the same group reach the last four.
    England and Belgium 2018?
  • edited December 2022
    If Morocco make it through to the semi final, it would be the first time since 2002 that two teams (Brazil & Turkey twenty years ago) from the same group reach the last four.
    You’re right 🤦‍♂️ I checked every WC except 2018 because I was convinced that those four all came from different groups. It should be correct for 2014/10/06 though lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2022
    You know Ronaldo will come on, and you know the headlines will be about him, whoever wins 
    As long as it's ronaldos tears I don't mind at all.

https://youtu.be/6P_v18SQahM
    Never gets tired (7:05 if you're in a hurry)
  • Another skyed shot, that one would have been close to the JS roof...
  • Morocco have been the better side so far 
  • If Morocco make it through to the semi final, it would be the first time since 2002 that two teams (Brazil & Turkey twenty years ago) from the same group reach the last four.
    You’re right 🤦‍♂️ I checked every WC except 2018 because I was convinced that those four all came from different groups. It should be correct for 2014/10/06 though lol.
    Wow Callum... You really are a disappointment this World Cup

I hope you're family have disowned you for this shocking performance, anything less and you can consider yourself extremely fortunate
  • A team drawn in Group F for the World Cup has never gone on to win the competition - Pretty sure its the only Group that hasnt seen a winner.

Both teams are still in the competition though this year
  • It can't be often, since the round of 16 came in, that 7 of the 8 quater finalists won their group? 
  • It would be better for England (and France) if this game goes to gruelling extra time
  • A team drawn in Group F for the World Cup has never gone on to win the competition - Pretty sure its the only Group that hasnt seen a winner.

Both teams are still in the competition though this year
    Group A: Argentina (1986) | Italy (1982) | Argentina (1978) | West Germany (1974) | England (1966)
    Group B: Brazil (1994) | West Germany (1954)
    Group C: France (2018) | Brazil (2002) | France (1998) | Brazil (1970) | Brazil (1962)
    Group D: West Germany (1990) | Brazil (1958) | Uruguay (1950)
    Group E: Italy (2006)
    Group F
    Group G: Germany (2014)
    Group H: Spain (2010)
  • Bono is starting to make some important stops. Morocco living life on The Edge.
  • The amount of twitching arseholes in Morocco is gonna lead to a national Imodium shortage by tonight