Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• Never seen a better World Cup for absolute chaos, and so far we just gone quietly about our business.
    Agree , not the best quality but carnage …
    lets join the party with a pens win tonight !!!
  • Never seen a better World Cup for absolute chaos, and so far we just gone quietly about our business.
    Agree , not the best quality but carnage …
    lets join the party with a pens win tonight !!!
    I hate you
  • I love penalties …. Live for stress and pressure 
  • edited December 2022
    cafctom said:
    Three quarter finals and three games that will live long in the memory. I’d go as far as saying iconic, particularly in the case of Argentina vs Netherlands and Morocco vs Portugal.
    All three games have been tight affairs with not a ton of quality football on show. They could easily have been quite dull, but the timing of the goals and the way the matches subsequently played out has been tremendous drama.

Perhaps tonight’s match is where the quality will shine though. Hopefully it’s mostly England’s. 

So far they’ve been the best set of WC quarter final matches I can remember. 
    Explains why you're a Charlton fan then
  • I’ve got proper pre match butterflies. I don’t think I’ve had those since the Euros final. Charlton certainly haven’t provided them lately. 

It’s a welcome return of and old sensation. 

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!
  • Group F 

Morroco
    Croatia 
    Belgium
    Canada 

Two of those teams still in the cup and neither are Belgium 

I take it morroco beat Belgium in the group and drew with Croatia 
  • My middle two (Peter Kay and Petrol head ) are on a school trip to Morocco this week,  so when we beat Morocco (victory against france via penalties permitting) they’ll be lynched    a group of 12-14 year old space cadet clueless twats 🤦‍♂️ 
    Live streamed beheading incoming. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:
    Group F 

Morroco
    Croatia 
    Belgium
    Canada 

My boys Canada still the only team to score against them. 
    Can’t be good for your IBS though. 
    That's cursed us now

"20 minutes in, and England down to 9 men"
  • They will be dancing in the streets of Casablanca tonight 
    Agree.
    So far we are outside the chaos and we are in shape to give this a real go tonight.

Will France try to get Mbappe to use his pace and get in behind Shaw on the other side ? 

England can definitely win and I feel this has to be the game where Harry Kane scores from open play 🤞

Agree.
    So far we are outside the chaos and we are in shape to give this a real go tonight.

Will France try to get Mbappe to use his pace and get in behind Shaw on the other side ? 

England can definitely win and I feel this has to be the game where Harry Kane scores from open play 🤞

Didn’t Kane score from open play vs. Senegal?
    Agree.

Didn’t Kane score from open play vs. Senegal?

He certainly did 🤦🏻‍♂️
    After the great run from Bellingham and the assist from Foden. Another goal  💪
  • Dave2l said:
    Group F 

Morroco
    Croatia 
    Belgium
    Canada 

My boys Canada still the only team to score against them. 
    One for the dubious goals panel! Arguably Morocco scored that one too..!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2022
    Morocco fans ? .. loud, proud and I wouldn't be surprised, subsidised to the hilt by the Qataris .. great result for them, most of the players are Europe based, they are hardened pros who play extremely well together and follow their instructions to the T .. when they play either us or France they will have a decent chance of making the final, just a decent one mind, not a good one
  • come on Argentina. It’s time for number 3 
    There he is! Gettim! 
  • Leuth said:
    I love penalties …. Live for stress and pressure 
    There he is! Gettim! 
    Glad your ignoring me with my Argentina | Croatia | Morocco | England prediction for the Semis
  • Startling family resemblance. He has even has his mother’s beard. 
  • At least your boys will make it home safe now oohaah 
  • Startling family resemblance. He has even has his mother’s beard.

I'm disappointed with myself for laughing at that
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    aliwibble said:
    We've got to get past Mbappe first.
    Are you after a job on the TV?
    Nope, just as a Charlton fan of many years I know not to tempt fate, and was preparing myself for the inevitable kick in the teeth tonight.