Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• Did not expect this one to end up going to Extra Time - Morocco deserve it after their excellent Group Stage
  • Looking forward to the Spain game, hoping Morocco have a right good go.
    Sneaky feeling we might get one or two upsets today.
    Credit to Morocco - making me look like I know a bit about football... can they get the job done though?
  • As possible opponents to us in the semis if we beat France, Spain haven't looked especially dangerous
  • after tonight chaps, no more World Cup excitement until Friday .. what are we gonna do with ourselves  :s:o:/
    I booked my train and hotel for Stockport about an hour before we sacked our manager, so that should fill the gap of missing out on top level international knockout football. 
  • cafctom said:
    after tonight chaps, no more World Cup excitement until Friday .. what are we gonna do with ourselves  :s:o:/
    I booked my train and hotel for Stockport about an hour before we sacked our manager, so that should fill the gap of missing out on top level international knockout football. 
    enjoy it
  • As possible opponents to us in the semis if we beat France, Spain haven't looked especially dangerous
    If England can beat France, and it’s a massive if, I would definitely fancy them to beat Spain/Portugal/Morocco/Switzerland in the semis (one of those four teams, not all of them combined). 
  • Didn’t realise Conor Washington had switched to Morocco?!
  • shoot !!!!! .. blew it
  • Oh what a waste of a chance... Morocco are gonna fuck this up come penalties arent they!!
  • shoot !!!!! .. blew it
    Thought he was offside.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:
    after tonight chaps, no more World Cup excitement until Friday .. what are we gonna do with ourselves  :s:o:/
    What passes for a hotel in Stockport? 
  • Oh what a waste of a chance... Morocco are gonna fuck this up come penalties arent they!!
    odds must REALLY fancy Spain if /when it comes to that
  • shoot !!!!! .. blew it
    Thought he was offside.
    I'm sure the whistle went. Commentators didn't seem to notice it.
  • The Moroccan forward looks like a League 1 carthorse.
  • shoot !!!!! .. blew it
    Thought he was offside.
    he did look it .. just, or was he inside his own 1/2 ?
  • Took me a while to realise that the Amrabat in the Morocco midfield is not the one who played for Watford four or five years ago. It's his younger brother.
    Expected better from you Callum, everyone else knew that!
    I know I know. I let you down, I let the forum down, I let the supporters of world football down. But most importantly, I let myself down.

Callum, you are well in credit, don't stay on the naughty step too long !
  • Decent stop Sanchez, Morocco have had the better chances!!
  • That was a huge chance
  • Both sides lacking a top class Number 9
  • edited December 2022
    Morocco should be winning this despite near zero possession 
  • Sponsored links:

• Hartson is a master of the bleeding obvious.
  • Morocco should be winning this despite near zero possession 

Nearly Right Linc's:
    Spain 76% Morocco 24% possession.

Only one shot on target from Spain despite having Three quarters of the possession.
  • cafctom said:
    Tuesday 29th November - England/Wales at Ahmad bin Ali Stadium
    Wednesday 07th December - Stockport  /Managerless Charlton at Edgeley Park

you sir, are a legend.
  • edited December 2022
    Hartson didn’t even realise the Morocco centre back had returned to the pitch! 
    Has he stopped crying about Wales yet?
  • That No.21 is gonna piss his penalty isnt he for Morocco
  • edited December 2022
    Shoot for farks sake!!!!

What is it with modern players and wanting the perfect opening all the time?
    Has he stopped crying about Wales yet?
    I get to listen to the lovely Matty Holland on TSN in Canada. Much better.
  • MrOneLung said:
    cafctom said:
    Tuesday 29th November - England/Wales at Ahmad bin Ali Stadium
    Wednesday 07th December - Stockport  /Managerless Charlton at Edgeley Park

you sir, are a legend.
    Saw my first game at Edgeley Park.
  • Morocco deserve this. Phenomenal effort from them. I hope they can find a way to win.