Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• se9addick said:
    Dont think I've ever seen Spain in that type of blue...
    not really their colour is it  :* .. a Morocco win would not surprise me
    I’d be quite surprised if Morocco beat Spain, but not too surprised if Switzerland beat Portugal 
    not to be argumentative, BUT (lol) I will be VERY surprised if the Swiss beat Portugal 
  • se9addick said:
    Dont think I've ever seen Spain in that type of blue...
    not really their colour is it  :* .. a Morocco win would not surprise me
    I’d be quite surprised if Morocco beat Spain, but not too surprised if Switzerland beat Portugal 
    not to be argumentative, BUT (lol) I will be VERY surprised if the Swiss beat Portugal 
    Ha ha, fair enough! I’ll take the Spain/Switzerland double and you can have Morocco/Portugal! 
  • edited December 2022
    how does Hartson keep getting these pundit gigs f f s 
  • Took me a while to realise that the Amrabat in the Morocco midfield is not the one who played for Watford four or five years ago. It's his younger brother.
    Expected better from you Callum, everyone else knew that!
  • Oh my Spain... Offside but seriously!!
  • Morocco are going to get caught out if they keep pissing around at the back.
  • Seeing that everyone else has had their say, I wouldn't be surprised if Switzerland beat Portugal  ;)
  • Took me a while to realise that the Amrabat in the Morocco midfield is not the one who played for Watford four or five years ago. It's his younger brother.
    I know I know. I let you down, I let the forum down, I let the supporters of world football down. But most importantly, I let myself down.
  • Great chance for Morocco, had to get that free header on target
  • Morocco making a good game of this.
  • Sponsored links:

• another good end to end game this one
  • Anyone able to explain why all the referees were adding 6, 7, 8 or even more minutes to both halves in the group games, but now seem to have reverted to 2 or 3?
    Are they saying the teams aren’t timewasting anymore?
    Anyone have any idea about this? Was it just a directive that they’ve had second thoughts about? The trend has continued right through the round of 16 so far. 
    Apart from a small mention in passing by one co-commentator, I don’t think anyone on tv has talked about it at all.
    I know I know. I let you down, I let the forum down, I let the supporters of world football down. But most importantly, I let myself down.
    Your family too.
  • Still trying to figure out how Bono ended up playing for Morocco when he was with U2 he always said he was born with Irish parents, did he pay to get in the team?.
  • Still trying to figure out how Bono ended up playing for Morocco when he was with U2 he always said he was born with Irish parents, did he pay to get in the team?.
    Glad someone's got the bollocks to ask the question. Need to get to the bottom of this corruption.
  • Never figured him out to be a goalkeeper though,fans behind him saying he is singing he will win the world cup with it without you, an assuming he means his team.
  • Spain so frustrating to watch. Morocco holding firm  
  • MrOneLung said:
    Still trying to figure out how Bono ended up playing for Morocco when he was with U2 he always said he was born with Irish parents, did he pay to get in the team?.
    Every toim, Oi click me fingerrs, a referee adds on tirty seconds'

• edited December 2022
    Morocco are just going to park the bus until they get to penalties by the looks of it. Not that anyone can blame them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ooo that almost snuck in
  • This is worse than watching paint dry Spain are playing so flat ,they have no spark even if they win this they will succumb to their next opponent playing like this for sure.
  • FFS... Why were no Moroccans busting a gut to get into the box for a potential knock down

Great cross from Hakimi
  • after tonight chaps, no more World Cup excitement until Friday .. what are we gonna do with ourselves  :s:o:/
  • after tonight chaps, no more World Cup excitement until Friday .. what are we gonna do with ourselves  :s:o:/
    There is always the Stockport replay tomorrow,am sure it's going to be a nailbiter.
    There is always the Stockport replay tomorrow,am sure it's going to be a nailbiter.
    let's hope a nailbiter not a heartbreaker 
  • Why have ITV got Morocco 🇲🇦 on the screen as MAR?
  • Can someone pay the ref to knock Spain out? 
  • Why have ITV got Morocco 🇲🇦 on the screen as MAR?
    Maroc
  • This is worse than watching paint dry Spain are playing so flat ,they have no spark even if they win this they will succumb to their next opponent playing like this for sure.
    I have annual leave that I need to use up before 31/12, so took today off to watch the football - wasn’t worth it so far!