Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• South Korea making Brazil look like Brazil...
  • If I was a Soutb Korean player, I’d 2 foot one of them while they do their wanky dancing. Vomit worthy.
  • Richarlison has gone from being a decent, but nothing special PL striker, to a star in this World Cup
    An ideal opportunity for Levy to cash in and flog him to Madrid for an inflated fee in January  :D
  • Like them or not, this is great to watch 
    They’ve been sublime. Suicidal tactics from the Koreans tho.
  • edited December 2022
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I really don't "get" Neymar.  I mean he is obviously very good but he isn't THAT good.
    He's been one of the best players in the world for the past 10 years. 

He's still only 30 and has 123 caps and is one goal off equaling Pele's record as their all time top scorer.

What more does he need to do to be 'that' good?
    Probably put a proper marker on a world cup or a champions league.

Like I said he is very good but not compared to previous Brazilian golden boys?
  • Think Brazil might get through here you know.
  • Makes it funnier that Uruguay got knocked out by Korea.
  • ITV sound just gone out of sync ... old Charlton TV styley
  • Is the Korea manager after the Charlton job?
  • I hope Argentina beat Holland. An Argie/Brazil semi final will be good to watch, and both sets of fans will create a great atmosphere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Like them or not, this is great to watch 
    They’ve been sublime. Suicidal tactics from the Koreans tho.

Unpopular but you shut up shop at 1-0 down and keep it like that for as long as possible.
  • Brazil haven’t even got out of second gear. Absolutely pathetic from Korea
  • There is no plum line on earth that can gauge the depth of my hatred for McCoist.

That's OK if you see the goal before you hear it but never the other way round

ITV sound just gone out of sync ... old Charlton TV styley

Yep unfortunately it;s the other way round ... hopefully sorted for second half
  • I hope Argentina beat Holland. An Argie/Brazil semi final will be good to watch, and both sets of fans will create a great atmosphere.
    I hope Neymar suffocates under an Argentine flag.

...........then when he's received resuscitation he gets sent off for play- acting.

Poncey gits
  • arny23394 said:
    If I was a Soutb Korean player, I’d 2 foot one of them while they do their wanky dancing. Vomit worthy.
    I'd enjoy someone in the next couple of rounds scoring a last minute winner against them, and dancing in their faces.
  • Great words from Keane on their stupid shitty dancing.
  • Can't wait to read some of the comment about how shit a player Mbappe is after he buries 2/3 goals against england.
  • Can't wait to see us on Saturday it will be...........'.just like watching Brazil'
  • Sponsored links:

• arny23394 said:
    If I was a Soutb Korean player, I’d 2 foot one of them while they do their wanky dancing. Vomit worthy.
    Indiana Jones Gun GIF - Indiana Jones Gun Shoot - Discover  Share GIFs
  • edited December 2022
    Redskin said:
    There is no plum line on earth that can gauge the depth of my hatred for McCoist.
    Did he piss on your cornflakes or something?
  • Can't wait to read some of the comment about how shit a player Mbappe is after he buries 2/3 goals against england.
    Weird.
  • That's a blatant dive.
  • It's made for an entertaining watch for the neutral, but baffling tactics by the Korean manager. 999 managers out of 1000 would look at the game, and assume that their best chance of going through would be being really defensive, and playing for a breakaway goal or penalties.
  • It's made for an entertaining watch for the neutral, but baffling tactics by the Korean manager. 999 managers out of 1000 would look at the game, and assume that their best chance of going through would be being really defensive, and playing for a breakaway goal or penalties.
    I suppose in some ways, they should be applauded for giving it a go but it does seem a somewhat naive approach.
  • Ally McCoist is class, best co commentaror going
    The only way it gets worse is if Alan Brazil turns up...
  • 5-4... We're gonna win 5-4...
  • How can Korea be winning the second half??