Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• England the only side with a clean sheet in the RO16
  • Lovely strike 
  • Can't wait to read some of the comment about how shit a player Mbappe is after he buries 2/3 goals against england.
    Weird.
    Nothing weird about it at all Vegas betting line is Mbappe to score 2 goals against England 3/1 to score 4 is 7/1 based on England have not played any big teams yet.
  • How can Korea be winning the second half??
    Better tactics and Korea could have made a game of it...
  • Would laugh my tits off if they scored 3 in the last 10 mins with the sub keeper on.
  • Can't wait to read some of the comment about how shit a player Mbappe is after he buries 2/3 goals against england.
    Weird.
    Nothing weird about it at all Vegas betting line is Mbappe to score 2 goals against England 3/1 to score 4 is 7/1 based on England have not played any big teams yet.
    Compared to the heavyweights France have had to overcome? 
  • Alison made more saves this half than Pickford has made in 4 games...
    Weird.
    But why you talking about people on here calling him shit? That’s weird.
  • Brazil are 3/1 favourites to win it all followed by France, Argentina, England in that order.
  • An un-enforced sub of your goalkeeper in a World Cup knock out match is a major big time move. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2022
    se9addick said:
    An un-enforced sub of your goalkeeper in a World Cup knock out match is a major big time move. 
    I don't think they meant to do it but the manager has a lisp and the 4th official asked him which club Richarlison used to play for.
    Weird.
    But why you talking about people on here calling ValleyGary said:
    Can't wait to read some of the comment about how shit a player Mbappe is after he buries 2/3 goals against england.
    Weird.
    But why you talking about people on here calling him shit? That’s weird.
    They will come Saturday guarantee it.
  • Righty’o

• M55: Morocco v Spain
    M56: Portugal v Switzerland
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    se9addick said:
    An un-enforced sub of your goalkeeper in a World Cup knock out match is a major big time move. 
    I don't think they meant to do it but the manager has a lisp and the 4th official asked him which club Richarlison used to play for.
    Is Weverton the name of the nearest Spoons pub to Goodison Park?

• M55: Morocco v Spain
    M56: Portugal v Switzerland
    Big part of me thinks we are getting a repeat of the 98 Final
  • There are a lot of good female pundits, Eni Aluko is not one of them.

Dull and flat, and that's before she called 19 in 40 'a goal a game'.

Then said Croatia should learn from Serbia 😳😳

She also said Allison didn’t make a save first half whilst showing him making a save in the first half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Croatia held onto the Unofficial Football World Championship last night:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unofficial_Football_World_Championships

The fact it's reached into the knockout phase (rather than someone beating a team in the group stage but going out, for example) means that this and the World Cup will align in the World Cup final.
  • Looking forward to the Spain game, hoping Morocco have a right good go.
    Sneaky feeling we might get one or two upsets today.
    Sneaky feeling we might get one or two upsets today.
    I think the Swiss will beat Portugal
  • been impressed with Joe Cole on ITV during the tournament, speaks well
  • edited December 2022
    Chris Sutton thinks the Swiss will beat the Portuguese on Penalties. It will be amazing if all the favourites, big or slight win the eight games. I can't move on from the winker and Wayne Rooney incident so I hope the Swiss roll on.
    Have the Moroccan's still got a winning performance left after 7 points from their 3 games ? Will the Spanish be clinical again ?

I like listening to Joe Cole.
  • Dont think I've ever seen Spain in that type of blue...
  • edited December 2022
    Took me a while to realise that the Amrabat in the Morocco midfield is not the one who played for Watford four or five years ago. It's his younger brother.
    not really their colour is it  :* .. a Morocco win would not surprise me
    not really their colour is it  :* .. a Morocco win would not surprise me
    I’d be quite surprised if Morocco beat Spain, but not too surprised if Switzerland beat Portugal