Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club Shop RIP

Comments

• Options
    5-year deal - surprised if it lasts that long
  • Options
    Turn it into a CL club house ………for clique members only of course.🫣
    Shhhh...
  • Options

From Beckenham's modest shop today, you could buy baseball caps, scarves, coffee mugs, badges, different coloured hoodies, away programmes.

• Options

From Beckenham's modest shop today, you could buy baseball caps, scarves, coffee mugs, badges, different coloured hoodies, away programmes.

And I bet they somehow manage to make a profit on it too.
  • Options
    Cheaper as well.
  • Options

Blimey must be like the Tardis in there.
  • Options
    Someone must have a picture of our old Club Shop shed when it was behind the West Stand? In the days of silk scarves, bobble hats and the one enamel club badge we sold for 15 years. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was that one of your smutty comments? :blush:
  • Options
    Was that one of your smutty comments? :blush:

Hahaha, a pointless one from me.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

How much they asking for the 10l tubs of emulsion mate?
    Gloss @ £9.95
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Gloss @ £9.95
    Charlton do not do gloss🤣
  • Options
    Someone must have a picture of our old Club Shop shed when it was behind the West Stand? In the days of silk scarves, bobble hats and the one enamel club badge we sold for 15 years. 
    Grey single portacabin from memory 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

We are of course taking the piss just a little here, but the truth of it is bless them, they have one and we don’t.
    I have traveled many a mile and to many grounds over many years and cannot recall a single stadium that doesn’t have a club shop…..it’s outrageous!😡 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

We are of course taking the piss just a little here, but the truth of it is bless them, they have one and we don’t.
    I have traveled many a mile and to many grounds over many years and cannot recall a single stadium that doesn’t have a club shop…..it’s outrageous!😡 
    Come on, this is getting silly.

We have a shop.

It's been outsourced for many years.

It's now outsourced to Castore who are stocking it poorly and expensively.

But there is a shop at the Valley.

PS the museum sells lots of Charlton stuff and even gives away scarves (donations welcome).
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

We have a shop.

PS the museum sells lots of Charlton stuff and even gives away scarves (donations welcome).
    I bet the guy on Ransom Walk is doing well atm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2022
    Gribbo said:

We have a shop.

Well that’s as maybe Ben but I think you know what I and others mean in saying we don’t have a store…..we have in fact a Castore store that happens to sell a few articles of their Charlton clothing range.
    Good to know the museum at least has some items for sale…..good luck with that by the way. 👍
  • Options

• Options
    I’ve just had a quick look at some of the clubs that Castore has deals with/provides the clothing and most of them sell gifts and other things through their shop. However, I can’t see if any of those have a deal like The Addicks where Castore run the whole shop, rather than just supply the club shop.
  • Options
    I would imagine that a fair number of kits are sold via the club shop. We certainly bought our sons many kits there over the years as you can see the sizes better. Mugs are a staple, Some form of soft toy, scarves, then some little things for Christmas presents like golf balls etc... I have always thought these would be best sold via kiosks within the stands.
  • Options
    I’ve just had a quick look at some of the clubs that Castore has deals with/provides the clothing and most of them sell gifts and other things through their shop. However, I can’t see if any of those have a deal like The Addicks where Castore run the whole shop, rather than just supply the club shop.
    Newcastle is dominated by Castore, with a few bits of accessories - albeit no scarves that I can see

However, Wolves shop is superb - loads of stuff to buy - scarves, badges, ties, mugs, glasses, pennants, stationary, soft toys - their retro kit section in particular is superb

You can even get a ‘Mummy Wolf’ pyjama set for your wife, and Wolves branded plasters !!!
  • Options
    Kitbag have our home and away shirts on sale for £36. Sale ends in about 9 hours.
  • Options
    Kitbag have our home and away shirts on sale for £36. Sale ends in about 9 hours.
    Just bought my young sons home shirt Xmas present from them, very good deal, why pay more .
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Just bought my young sons home shirt Xmas present from them, very good deal, why pay more .
    I bought my Hummel shirt last year from a German Hummel website. Cost, including p&p = £17.95!
    When it arrived it had the original £50 price tag still on it! 
  • Options
    Went into the Castore shop last night, I don't know why they are now selling Charlton badges, bottle openers and key rings.  What is that all about?!
    Hey - traitor - we are supposed to boycotting the Charlton Castore store !!

Joking aside - was it busy ?