Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 22/23 Thread - Round 3 draw: is no longer relevant to us :(

Comments

• One of my mates that used to coach Under 18 teams up in Nottinghamshire, with me, is now a Director of Coalville Town FC. He contacted me tonight and is really looking forward to the game, they will sell out their allocation for sure.
    They only had 1400 at Notts Co. Was that all they were allocated.
  • Charlton are a former Premier League side and Rennocks thinks Coalville could take as many as 3,000 travelling fans to a stadium that holds 27,000.
  • TS prob put ticket price up :)
  • It's such a shame it's not at their place as we will barely get any to the game 
  • Is Coalville a rough area?
    Coalville is the most dangerous medium-sized town in Leicestershire, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of Leicestershire's 230 towns, villages, and cities. The overall crime rate in Coalville in 2021 was 75 crimes per 1,000 people.
  • Who needs the Internet when we have Callum.
    If you didn’t have the Internet, you wouldn’t be able to ask that question.
    Coalville is the most dangerous medium-sized town in Leicestershire, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of Leicestershire's 230 towns, villages, and cities. The overall crime rate in Coalville in 2021 was 75 crimes per 1,000 people.
    and that's just the football team !!  :#
  • Sponsored links:

Put those thousand ‘erberts inside and the crime rate drops to 0.

• would the tie have been allowed to be here?
  • Anyone fancy the away day if they get a replay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCR_5vJFn4k
    They won't need a replay
  • Acab said:
    One of my mates that used to coach Under 18 teams up in Nottinghamshire, with me, is now a Director of Coalville Town FC. He contacted me tonight and is really looking forward to the game, they will sell out their allocation for sure.
    To them we are a big club and thats what they wanted. I can't vouch for my mates estimation, but it's the biggest game in their recent history. Smallish ex mining town, I think it'll be a very good turn out.
    I just hope that our fans turn up for the game and help boost Coalvilles coffers.
    It's what the FA cip is all about.
    We get barely 7k fans watching a league game, wtf will fans want to watch this?
  • There's more ppl in that video then there will be in the home ends for the game. 
  • Redhenry said:
    Charlton are a former Premier League side
    Yeah Ive heard that....
  • Depends on the pricing, £10 and £5 concessions then 7,000 could be possible. 

I hope Coalville realize that Nottingham would have probably got a bigger home crowd then what we are likely to have. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Aren't FA Cup prices dictated to us to some degree?
  • Gonna practice my "pissed off coz Charlton have embarassed themselves in the cup again" face.. 
  • Acab said:
    One of my mates that used to coach Under 18 teams up in Nottinghamshire, with me, is now a Director of Coalville Town FC. He contacted me tonight and is really looking forward to the game, they will sell out their allocation for sure.
    To them we are a big club and thats what they wanted. I can't vouch for my mates estimation, but it's the biggest game in their recent history. Smallish ex mining town, I think it'll be a very good turn out.
    I just hope that our fans turn up for the game and help boost Coalvilles coffers.
    It's what the FA cip is all about.
    We get barely 7k fans watching a league game, wtf will fans want to watch this?
    Yeah I know, I was just hoping that we could help boost their coffers.
    I've just been talking via text to my mate, he said they will find out on Thursday what day its being played, and is hoping for the Saturday.
    He also said he's looking forward to Charltons hospitality, but mentioned he's heard TS is not liked!!
    I've given him a quick 'lowdown' on things all CAFC.....I asked him if he's ever been to The Valley....he's answer was "Yes when Flanagan and Hales were playing up front!"
    He thinks if the game isn't a 3pm Saturday one, then the away support will struggle to get 2k.
  • I'm guessing North and West lower only open
    attendance c5k with 2k away fans

unless they can price it at a tenner/fiver for kids then they might get a few more
  • Of course Id love to see this get even a league match level crowd, but realistically it will be just the north and west lower open, and probably a crowd of 4-5k max. 

Im betting on £15 for a ticket, we seemed to have moved away from that £10 ticket price that used to be the norm for these sorts of games. 
  • Heard TS is putting on special rates for this to try and draw a crowd. a family of four can get there tickets for only £92.50 (excluding £1.50 online booking fee). Thomas hoping it brings fans in.
  • cafc4life said:
    Heard TS is putting on special rates for this to try and draw a crowd. a family of four can get there tickets for only £92.50 (excluding £1.50 online booking fee). Thomas hoping it brings fans in.
    I think the FA dictates a minimum ticket price for the FA cup though, not sure how low he can go. 
  • Important to know that we are still held in some regard in some places. Fair play to them. 
  • cafc4life said:
    Heard TS is putting on special rates for this to try and draw a crowd. a family of four can get there tickets for only £92.50 (excluding £1.50 online booking fee). Thomas hoping it brings fans in.
    Hope he leaves his fucking banjo at home!