Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jesurun Rak-Sakyi - 2023-4 season progress.

Comments

• Options
    Shades of Coquelin in that performance. 

Looks to be playing a division down even at this esrly
    stage.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Dizzle said:
    Looked electric, will continue to terrorise defences all season long. Let’s hope they let us keep him. This season and next. 
    Its weird as he kinda didn’t look electric. I’d say that’s what CBT looks like - he just looked like he was moving in another dimension of time to me.

I assume like Kirk it’s kinda of his style, but it never felt like he moved out of first gear, yet made some of it look so easy. 
    I know what you mean. When I say electric, I don’t mean raw pace, even though he does looks pretty quick. I mean entertainment wise, he looks electric. He has skill, he can twist and turn, he looks so comfortable. He will get bums off of seats and every time he got the ball I had that feeling that something, anything, could happen. Thats what I mean by electric.
    Yeah totally get that. Bloody excited to see him Saturday in the flesh now. 
  • Options
    Needs to work on his tunnel jump!!😂
  • Options
    He looks the real deal.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Three Plymouth players marked him in the second half so he’ll have to get used to that. But it’ll just give move room for Fraser, Morgan or Payne. Looks good. 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Three Plymouth players marked him in the second half so he’ll have to get used to that. But it’ll just give move room for Fraser, Morgan or Payne. Looks good. 
    That’s free room for CBT/Kirk/DJ as well.

Exactly what we want.
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    Needs to work on his tunnel jump!!😂
    Think he will get plenty more opportunities to do that. Exciting to watch and a threat pretty much every time he was on the ball. 
  • Options
    He should be playing in The Premier League. I'm struggling to describe how good he was tonight. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Lol - I don't care.

It needs to be said because such embarrassing declarations on social media are definitely not 'excellent stuff.'

Imagine if the situation was in reverse and we were in The Premier League loaning Miles Leaburn down to Palace in lowly League One. We'd be looking at them with amusement, like a cat toying with a half dead mouse. It's pathetic.

And besides, I hate inbedded Twitter shit on CL. It's best to keep such inbred nonsense in that cesspitt of the internet for the twits who use it to keep to themselves.
  • Options
    What a ‘kin player
  • Options
    He’s way too good for Palace. 
  • Options
    Enjoy him while you can, will probably be recalled in January,, impressive debut.
  • Options
    As good as he looked, the challenge (hence loan) is consistency and turning up twice a week. 

Looks like he has it and wants it, personally I hate people choosing their player of the season after a game of football. Keep it up lad.
  • Options
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here & say that I think he'll be a big star in the premier league in the coming years.  

I will thoroughly enjoy watching him this season.  Ridiculously talented player
  • Options
    Enjoy him while you can, will probably be recalled in January,, impressive debut.
    Not a problem, we’ll be promoted by then. 
  • Options
    Now this fella really is a League 1 cheat code, more please!
  • Options
    Lol - I don't care.

It needs to be said because such embarrassing declarations on social media are definitely not 'excellent stuff.'

Imagine if the situation was in reverse and we were in The Premier League loaning Miles Leaburn down to Palace in lowly League One. We'd be looking at them with amusement, like a cat toying with a half dead mouse. It's pathetic.

And besides, I hate inbedded Twitter shit on CL. It's best to keep such inbred nonsense in that cesspitt of the internet for the twits who use it to keep to themselves.

If us and Palace were reversed and we were lending them a player of this quality which may just be the jigsaw piece they need for promotion I would not be laughing I would be fuming.  I have pointed this out to my Palace mates. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol - I don't care.

If us and Palace were reversed and we were lending them a player of this quality which may just be the jigsaw piece they need for promotion I would not be laughing I would be fuming.  I have pointed this out to my Palace mates. 
    He'll go back and save them £40m when they need a back-up/replacement for Zaha. 

Not sure they'll be too disappointed with that. 
  • Options
    Lol - I don't care.

He'll go back and save them £40m when they need a back-up/replacement for Zaha. 

Not sure they'll be too disappointed with that. 
    Quite possibly but we have loads to be miserable about so when we get good spots where we can take the piss then make the most of it I say.  Football is fickle. Enjoy the good times.
  • Options
    Lol - I don't care.

Don't worry they'll be laughing in January when having seen he's too good for league one, Palace decide to recall him and loan him to a Championship side instead, which then derails our season.
  • Options
    The amount of Palace bites in the replies to this tweet is glorious.
    Putting that on Twitter for Palace to see is cringeworthy imo. They are hardly 'bites' when they state the plain and simple awful truth of our comparative league positions with comments like this:

'You are making our players better and then sending them back to us. Say what you want it won’t make a difference'

We can't take the piss of out Palace - you're inversely taking the piss out of ourselves. It's best to keep quiet.

I don't care what anyone else thought, the chant made me smile and then when he clapped the fans, looking like he liked the chant I had a chuckle.
  • Options
    I didn't want to get my hopes up but the performance has gotten them up. Defenders may be giving their managers sick notes having to face him and CBT!
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    I didn't want to get my hopes up but the performance has gotten them up. Defenders may be giving their managers sick notes having to face him and CBT!
    Both on the same pitch is scary!! Hopefully on Saturday.. Teams will start to play with a solid back 5 against us soon, and sit very deep.. 

Our more creative players would really need to stand up.
  • Options
    He definitely looks like our 2022 Conor Gallagher signing. If his head is in the right place (and the signs of that were positive yesterday) I think he could be very important this season.
  • Options
    Strangely enough. Kirk probably works with Rak-Sakyi or CBT to slow things down. 

Championship Manager v Reality.
  • Options
    Fun to watch, and football should be fun