Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jesurun Rak-Sakyi - 2023-4 season progress.

Comments

• Options
    Enjoy watching him while he's here - nice to ser a flair player.
  • Options
    Got to chuckle at people talking about promotion, keeping him for next year, etc. 

How many games has he played?
  • Options
    As usual, the latest player who we need to do it all for us!
  • Options
    lots of people getting very excited about Ruk-Sakyi, cant help but feel we're carrying him a bit though
    Really think we have been carrying loads of players last few seasons for example Albie Morgan RS has only played a handful of games
  • Options
    If the guy carries on in the form he showed against Plymouth we may have to make the most of him for a limited period. Hopefully palice will not pull the plug like Chelsea did with Gallagher.
  • Options
    Palace should pull the plug on us , I know if it was the other way round I’d want us to fcuk them up 
  • Options
    I fear he’ll be gone before the new year
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    I expect he will be whatever happens in January, but it feels almost certain if we’re not in the top 6. 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Not possible, he can only be recalled in January, and there might even be a specific window within that which has been agreed between the clubs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If only there was something to clutch onto as we sink to new depths of mediocrity. Ah yes, the pace, skill and directness of one of our new signings. He's our best player (by a long long way) and a Crystal Palace loanee, who despite being absolute class and almost 20 ("if you're old enough, you're good enough"), is nowhere near their first team and they're happy to loan him to a league one side.

Oh.
  • Options

Some numbers on Rak-Sakyi’s impressive start to the season. Not surprised to see him rank the best in the league for successful dribbles and also the goal threat he’s shown so far. I think he will end up our top scorer this season (or top scorer until January if he’s recalled) 
  • Options
    Very much looking forward to the game where Blackett-Taylor is on the left and Rak-Sakyi is on the right. The space that ought to create for a player like Fraser will help us out a lot. Just hope we get to see our strongest team at some point because I think 3 of them are currently injured.
  • Options
    Just walked past a lurid orange Alpine sports car, number plate "7 SAK" on Delafield Road. Would think we'd let him park at the ground at the very least!
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Just walked past a lurid orange Alpine sports car, number plate "7 SAK" on Delafield Road. Would think we'd let him park at the ground at the very least!
    Family maybe.
  • Options
    Looked little boy lost again tonight. Bags of potential but 
  • Options
    redman said:
    I think he was ok out wide, was anonymous when playing centrally.  
  • Options
    I think he flatters to deceive, no way he is on a par with Cullen, Belik or Gallagher.
  • Options
    Like Leaburn, Clayden, Chin, Ness, Henry he is finding his way in the senior game. Expecting too much too soon from any of them could shatter their confidence. Not easy to find their feet in a team that is not really firing. 
  • Options
    Didn’t think we got the ball to him enough today, especially in second half 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When he gets the ball are you thinking something could happen or I’m waiting for him to fuck up
    this kid is decent , the best youngster in our squad by a way .
  • Options
    First time I’d seen him live, raw talent but he’s gonna be one hell of a player

glides past people, one run in the first half he dropped his shoulder about 3 times and left their defence all over the place 
  • Options
    Needs to learn to look up
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    A bright spark in a very bland grey era. We need to set up to give him as much of the ball as possible.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    redman said:
    I think he was ok out wide, was anonymous when playing centrally.  
    This.

Going 442 didnt help last night. Problem might be that Stockley isn't that good in the air so JRS had nothing to feed off, but his best position is out wide.
  • Options
    Needs to learn to look up
    Literally this. If he learns to do this, he'll make decisions quicker and he'll be almost complete. 

Fantastic player. 
  • Options
    Will Palace move him on?
  • Options
    He seemed like our biggest goal threat last night to me. A header well saved by the keeper and a turn and volley over the bar in the 2nd half. The lad has only played a handful of games and is doing very nicely so far. Plus he's played 90 mins in the last three league games. That's more than quite a few of them can manage. 
  • Options
    Would imagine we'll now have another Conor Gallagher situation on our hands with JRS come Jan. 
  • Options
    CAFCOlly said:
    Would imagine we'll now have another Conor Gallagher situation on our hands with JRS come Jan. 
    not sure I’d be too bothered to be honest!

certainly hasn’t pulled up any trees in the last 10 games or so, and has been very lacklustre recently…