Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v QPR Match Thread - League Cup 1st Round | Tuesday 9th August 2022 + POST MATCH (p18)

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant Henry and WOW! We won on penalties!
  • Options
    Is that the first time in a cup match we've scored all 5 penalties? Surely it's unheard of!
    errr 98????? i guess not a cup match?
    That wasn't a cup match.
    despite winning a cup? lol but yeah i edited straight after on reflection
    Oh no no no you can't get out of it that easy by editing, matey you said 98, bloody sacrilege. I'm afraid your going down;)😹
    Why did I imagine that in Boycees voice from only fools during the poker episode... oh no no.. not on your nelly lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazing number of championship teams out. No champ team knocked out a lower league team??
  • Options
    Great goal from Henry & composed finishes by all 5 penalty takers. 

Looking forward to see who we get in the 2nd round. Gills anyone ??
  • Options
    Blimey we aren’t supposed to do things like that! Get in!
  • Options
    (I WILL say that Ness looks completely unready, but hey, Egbo to come back) 
  • Options
    Unexpected result there, well done lads - great pens (apart from the last one - he didn’t look like he fancied that)

2nd round drawer tomorrow, do prem teams (apart from those in Europe) come into it now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that the first time in a cup match we've scored all 5 penalties? Surely it's unheard of!
    errr 98????? i guess not a cup match?
    That wasn't a cup match.
    despite winning a cup? lol but yeah i edited straight after on reflection
    Oh no no no you can't get out of it that easy by editing, matey you said 98, bloody sacrilege. I'm afraid your going down;)😹
    Why did I imagine that in Boycees voice from only fools during the poker episode... oh no no.. not on your nelly lol
    They weren't the cards I delt you..... 
  • Options
    Championship you're having a laugh
    Championship you're having a laugh
  • Options
    Absolute scenes in SE7

• Options
    So for those curious... the 2nd Round will be regionalised as well

Brentford | Norwich | Brighton | Arsenal | Watford | Southampton | Crystal Palace

Were the Premier League sides in our half of the draw last season
  • Options
    We broke SSN top story headline service
  • Options
    Barrow at home next nailed on 
  • Options
    Unexpected result there, well done lads - great pens (apart from the last one - he didn’t look like he fancied that)

2nd round drawer tomorrow, do prem teams (apart from those in Europe) come into it now?
    Yes 13 perm clubs plus Burnley & Watford. Draw is regionalised still. Have to wait to see where they draw the line for clubs such as Villa.