Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Big day at the bottom of the table 
  • Arguably the worst half of premier league football I’ve ever seen.
    Some of these players are stealing a living 😳
  • Wood just been subbed.
    Tbh it was 30mins into the first half that I realised he was even on the pitch 😳🤷‍♀️🤣🤣
  • A lot of women don't notice my wood.
  • iaitch said:
    A lot of women don't notice my wood.
    Was your Wood also pulled off in the 73rd minute?
  • Forest how 6 points clear of the bottom 3 and level with Palace.

The PL relegation battle this year will be a cracker.
  • Harry Kane will be remembered not for the lack of trophies that he won, but the goals he did score!!

Legend of the game
  • Harry Kane will be remembered not for the lack of trophies that he won, but the goals he did score!!

Legend of the game
    Wouldn’t be surprised that now he’s got the record, this will be his last season with Spurs. 
  • Harry Kane (aged 29) - zero medals

Raheem Sterling (aged 28) - 4 PLs, 1 FA Cup, 4 EFL Cups, 1 Community Shield
  • I don’t think that’s a penalty, but I can’t really explain why. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Pep's constant over thinking is blowing any chances City have of catching Arsenal. By all means play that team/formation at home to a bottom half side, but away to Spurs where you historically never do well is just bizarre.

Dias and Laporte left on the bench again. As good a talent as Rico Lewis is, he's still just a kid and there's no way he's better than Cancelo who he's bombed out. He's never played at left back and Pep sticks him there in a big game when Ake has been playing there in recent weeks. Then he leaves out De Bruyne who sits on the bench for an hour. The shape of the team didn't work at all and Haaland and Alvarez got zero service.

If he doesn't sort it out soon, i honestly can't see City winning anything this season.
  • Just looking at the form tables, in the last 6 games City are 6th, in the last 10 City are 5th in a season when everyone expected them to be miles ahead.
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Best Spurs performance of the season by a country mile.

One question, how many Man City fouls, at least 4 as cyncial as they come, went unpunished without a yellow card yet he was more than happy to hand them out to Spurs.

Absolutely no argument to all 3 yellows Romero should have got mind you!
    and Harry K now Spurs top scorer *though there is debate about Jimmy's Charity Shield goals) .. could Kane be playing in Manc next season ? .. If Fernandez is worth silly silly dosh, then how much is Sugar Kane worth ? 
  • So happy for Harry, he really is different class 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    That ref tried his hardest to be the only talking point.
    How many times did he get in the way, let alone being mugged for many free kicks?

I really enjoyed the Royale/Grealish bromance though 🤣🤣🤣
  • Harry Kane (aged 29) - zero medals

Raheem Sterling (aged 28) - 4 PLs, 1 FA Cup, 4 EFL Cups, 1 Community Shield
    Harry maybe "one of their own" but if he's got any sense he will try and get a move to man utd at the end of the season.
  • Sounds like Nathan Jones could be getting the boot at Southampton 
  • The Premier League has accused Manchester City of allegedly breaching its financial rules following an investigation.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64536785
  • Double relegation and we could see Haaland at The Valley next season 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:
    The Premier League has accused Manchester City of allegedly breaching its financial rules following an investigation.
    Fucking. Brilliant. I fucking love this. 
  • clive said:
    The Premier League has accused Manchester City of allegedly breaching its financial rules following an investigation.
    Quite surprised it's taken this long really.

The last set of financial results had them as bringing in more revenue than any other club in world football. I know they're building a huge foreign fanbase but how on earth can they legitimately be bringing in more revenue than Man U and Real Madrid?!
  • Pep Guardiola on his desire for honesty from the owners: 

“When they are accused of something I ask them: ‘Tell me about that.’ They explain and I believe them. I said to them: ‘If you lie to me, the day after I am not here. I will be out and I will not be your friend any more.’

“What I like is to represent a club who do things properly [and] well. It’s not about winning the Champions League and the Premier League, we want to do well for our people and our fans.”

• JiMMy 85 said:

Pep Guardiola on his desire for honesty from the owners: 

“When they are accused of something I ask them: ‘Tell me about that.’ They explain and I believe them. I said to them: ‘If you lie to me, the day after I am not here. I will be out and I will not be your friend any more.’

“What I like is to represent a club who do things properly [and] well. It’s not about winning the Champions League and the Premier League, we want to do well for our people and our fans.”

I saw this earlier.  I wonder if he'll be a man of his word. I doubt it!!
  • JiMMy 85 said:

They explain and I believe them.” that’s that then, Pep’s done his own investigation and everything is fine!
  • se9addick said:
    JiMMy 85 said:

“They explain and I believe them.” that’s that then, Pep’s done his own investigation and everything is fine!
    Not quite.  This quote was from last year when the investigation was first mentioned
  • JiMMy 85 said:

I think he will.

Gives him a good get out for leaving City without a Champions League as well, he said he wouldn't leave until he won it there if i recall.

Now he can walk away and say I was gonna stay until we won it but the owners lied to me.

And he walks away with his head held up
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Pep for Leeds .. that would be a REAL test of his managerial/coaching ability
  • Leeds 1-0 up at Old Trafford
  • Don't care about the result, but I triple captained Rashford this week. He did the business on Saturday, I need more points from him tonight!