Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Eoghan O'Connell signs for Charlton - 3 year deal+++

Comments

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Truth is,  I haven't a clue who he is so he could be Franz Beckenbauer for all I know! I really hope Marty and Gallen know what they are doing.

Rochdale came 18th in our league did they? So on paper not one to set the pulses racing but nobody got promoted on paper alone I guess.

EDIT - Oh they came 18th in league 2 - is this a promotion into the championship standard signing? Bloody hope so.
    Given the choice of him, Tucker and Boyle I would have taken him.  Needs a partner though.
    Lavelle?
    Not sure Lavelle has enough about him in possession
  • Options
    welcome
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Truth is,  I haven't a clue who he is so he could be Franz Beckenbauer for all I know! I really hope Marty and Gallen know what they are doing.

Rochdale came 18th in our league did they? So on paper not one to set the pulses racing but nobody got promoted on paper alone I guess.

EDIT - Oh they came 18th in league 2 - is this a promotion into the championship standard signing? Bloody hope so.
    Given the choice of him, Tucker and Boyle I would have taken him.  Needs a partner though.
    Lavelle?
    Let's see.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Welcome Eoghan.
    You have a really fabulous accent.
    Now make sure you're a winner in a winning team.

Eoghan is a Cork man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee_N3g4ORLk
  • Options
    Sounds a very promising signing, and on a free.

Pleased with any player that the team he's leaving are gutted to lose.
  • Options
    Like the look of this fella a lot, great first signing
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Hard centre back. Decent first signing and zero leaks 
    And this is basically the point a few are trying to make, just because nobody knows doesn’t mean there is nothing happening. Which makes the panic/ concern all a little unnecessary, bring on the it’s only one though comments!!😂🤷🏻‍♂️🙄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome to Charlton 🙌🏻
  • Options
    Sounds a very promising signing, and on a free.

Pleased with any player that the team he's leaving are gutted to lose.
    I'm fine with the signing, but would caution that he's leaving a poor side in the division below us, it would be really worrying if he didn't stand out as being better than his teammates.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    O’Connell’s 21/22 heat map, for @ForeverAddickted who I think requested it… 

Cheers mate... Found these really interesting when you did them previously
  • Options
    edited June 2022

His map is very similar to Famewo’s but more evenly spread across the width of the pitch. Famewo didn’t tend to want to cross the invisible line down the middle of the pitch.
  • Options

His map is very similar to Famewo’s but more evenly spread across the width of the pitch. Famewo didn’t tend to want to cross the invisible line down the middle of the pitch.
    Where do you get them from
  • Options
    edited June 2022

Where do you get them from
    SofaScore app, player profiles.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never heard of him until 20 minutes ago, but based on what I’ve read of him here and on Wiki (which, let’s be honest, is all I need to form an expert opinion on his merits) he seems like a decent signing. Glad we’re starting to get new faces in, hope to see a few more in the near future.