Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Eoghan O'Connell signs for Charlton - 3 year deal+++

Comments

• Options
    Some signings just feel right and for me at least this one does. 
    Yup, agreed 
  • Options
    I've always enjoyed visiting Spotland, welcome Eoghan
  • Options
    Don’t know him but have a good feeling about this one. Good start. 
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Who......... 

....... Knew that Eoghan was gonna turn out to be a fans favourite at The Valley and making Dobbo look like a Billy-no-mates. This seasons star signing is first through the door. 

Only here for the Eoghan, will be his chant. 

Welcome to the house of fun. 

• Options
    cfgs said:
    Well that proves Rich does know in advance as that is pretty indepth for a quickly thrown together piece.
    Also proves that he doesn't say anything if its not already out there.
  • Options
    Don’t know loads about him but the bits I’ve seen and posts from those who know off  him seen positive. 

• Options
    Seems like exactly the kind of signing we should be making. Hadn’t heard of him 5 minutes ago but I’m happy with that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Truth is,  I haven't a clue who he is so he could be Franz Beckenbauer for all I know! I really hope Marty and Gallen know what they are doing.

Rochdale came 18th in our league did they? So on paper not one to set the pulses racing but nobody got promoted on paper alone I guess.

EDIT - Oh they came 18th in league 2 - is this a promotion into the championship standard signing? Bloody hope so.
  • Options
    Excellent.

Eee Ogg
    Eee Ogg 
    Eee Ogg Han
    Summer signings have began
    When we win promotion, this is what we’ll sing
    We’ve got Eee Ogg
    We’ve got Eee Ogg
    We’ve got Ee Ogg Han

Please, please please do not pronounce his name this way!!!! I'm begging you. Its just pronounced the same as Owen.
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Happy with this.

I had never heard of him until someone mentioned him on the rumours thread as someone who had good stats. So this is the black box in action.

Looks like he has a good pedigree at Celtic and has played in L1/2 for a couple of seasons.
    Black box or a league 2 managers eyes?  Garner probably watched him live twice and on video half a dozen times last season.
  • Options
    Always good to get the first one over the line. See now why we signed him.....he can bloody shoot !!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Richard J said:
    Happy with this.

I had never heard of him until someone mentioned him on the rumours thread as someone who had good stats. So this is the black box in action.

Looks like he has a good pedigree at Celtic and has played in L1/2 for a couple of seasons.
    Black box or a league 2 managers eyes?  Garner probably watched him live twice and on video half a dozen times last season.
    Both according to Garner. 
  • Options
    Welcome Eoghan. The Irish are always welcome. (The partner made me say this.) But welcome!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Truth is,  I haven't a clue who he is so he could be Franz Beckenbauer for all I know! I really hope Marty and Gallen know what they are doing.

Rochdale came 18th in our league did they? So on paper not one to set the pulses racing but nobody got promoted on paper alone I guess.

EDIT - Oh they came 18th in league 2 - is this a promotion into the championship standard signing? Bloody hope so.
    Given the choice of him, Tucker and Boyle I would have taken him.  Needs a partner though.
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    Excellent.

Eee Ogg
    Eee Ogg 
    Eee Ogg Han
    Summer signings have began
    When we win promotion, this is what we’ll sing
    We’ve got Eee Ogg
    We’ve got Eee Ogg
    We’ve got Ee Ogg Han

Please, please please do not pronounce his name this way!!!! I'm begging you. Its just pronounced the same as Owen.
    Owen the red…