Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon 2022

Comments

• Options
    Another straight sets win for Norrie.

Into a quarter final against Goffin.
    Decent draw that, good chance of getting to lose in the Semi final to Djokovic.
  • Options
    How in the world is Cameron Norrie ‘British’? Lived in SA then NZ till 16, came to UK for three years, buggered off to Uni in Texas, now lives in U.K. so he’s British. I assume it’s because he’s in the Top Ten and we are desperate to have a successful tennis star. I’m assuming in a year or so we can see Haaland playing for England.
    Both his parents are British to be fair.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Djokovic has his hands full against this Dutch wildcard.
  • Options
    Brilliant from Van Rijthoven. One set all, game on.
  • Options
    Great match, one set all now.
    Wonder how late they will keep playing till
  • Options
    What a second half of the set that was.
  • Options
    Come on Tim!
  • Options
    Great match, one set all now.
    Wonder how late they will keep playing till
    11pm curfew so unless one of them wins 3-1 this will likely hang over to tomorrow. Great tennis match again 
  • Options
    Did I hear right earlier? That Van Ritjhoven had never won a match on the ATP tour until last month
  • Options
    Good words from Novak 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love or hate Krygios every tennis fan in the world will be glued to their tv at 1.30 today.
  • Options
    Love or hate Krygios every tennis fan in the world will be glued to their tv at 1.30 today.
    Looks set to win in 5.

If so he'll play Cristian Garin - Garin was due to play Berrettini in the first round before Berrettini pulled out the night before with Covid.  Would have been a tough one, now he's in a grand slam QF for the first time. just shows it's part playing well, part luck sometimes.
  • Options
    Are Rafa & Novak in the same side of the draw, or could they meet in the final?
  • Options
    Are Rafa & Novak in the same side of the draw, or could they meet in the final?
    I think they are rhe opposite side 
  • Options

Nadal will be in that last spot.
  • Options
    And for completion's sake:

• Options
    edited July 2022
    I know it's obvious going for the top seeds left, but Djokovic v Nadal and then Halep v Jabeur the likeliest for me, they've been the strongest 2 in each draw so far, although Niemeier has impressed me too.
  • Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    Nope.
    Not sure what side of the draw he is, but I'd be hard pressed to have a favourite between him and Novax - not denying their tennis ability
  • Options
    Djokovic/Norrie and Kyrgios/Nadal for the semi finals.

For the women, I’ll go with Tomljanovic/Anisimova and Jabeur/Niemeier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I couldn’t work out for ages if I liked Kyrgios or not, since Wimbledon started I’ve decided I do, feel like tennis needs this guy.  
  • Options
    After round one, i saw Sinner was 125/1, i only put a couple of quid on it (eachway) but even more reason to cheer against Novak today, also could open up for Norrie even mroe, come on lad. As a side note not sure why he was so long perhaps as he is in Djokovic side? he was still 18/1 yesterday when i looked but beats Novak him/whoever will have a good chance
  • Options
    Best player of the whole fortnight is on at midday on Court 18.

Mansour Bahrami.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Enjoyable couple of games then, Djokovic lost the plot with double faults and some lovely play by Sinner
  • Options
    Come on Jannik!
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Long way to go in a five set match but Djokovic a set and a break down to 10th seed Jannik Sinner on Centre Court.

The other quarter final in this side of the draw is Norrie v Goffin.
  • Options
    Novak still 4/5 favourite on the exchanges which just goes to show how dominant he's been at this tournament...
  • Options
    Djokovich all over the place at the moment. He needs to wake up or he's on his way out.
  • Options
    We love to see it.
  • Options
    My rents picked a good day to have court 1 tickets.....