Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Castore kit deal announced (Ed. New 23/24 kit page 52)

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Purchased the black GK shirt today for £38, no idea if it’s been mentioned before but apparently we are not allowed to use it. Very bizarre but imo the nicest looking shirt of the lot this year.
    Did they mention why we’re not allowed to use it?
  • Options
    Anybody else notice the circle of the club badge coming off of the castore hoodie Dobbo was wearing in his pre match interview on Saturday?
  • Options
    Thommo said:
    Does the club shop do numbering of shirts anymor?
    The question should be does the club sell shirts anymore because there’s been bugger all in the way of kits for sale online for weeks now . 
    The shop is full of kits, 30% off of all shirts atm.. didn't look like anything was OOS 
  • Options
    Ross said:
    shine166 said:
    Purchased the black GK shirt today for £38, no idea if it’s been mentioned before but apparently we are not allowed to use it. Very bizarre but imo the nicest looking shirt of the lot this year.
    Did they mention why we’re not allowed to use it?
    They seemed to not know why, but it's crazy that it can get to being produced before we found out it was unusable. Being sold as limited Edition and is right next to the tills. 
  • Options
    One of the kit men told me it was because of EFL colour blindness rules.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Don’t the officials wear black, I know most of them are blind, not sure when it comes to colours.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Mental that it got produced in the first place then !, it's a lovely shirt though. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Talal said:
    Mental that it got produced in the first place then !, it's a lovely shirt though. 
    Yeah, he said there's a chance it could be used in the fa cup but obviously we didn't hang around long!
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Talal said:
    Don’t the officials wear black, I know most of them are blind, not sure when it comes to colours.
    Guess it doesn't stretch to the officials. Must be why we're wearing white at Barnsley. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    shine166 said:
    Talal said:
    Yeah, he said there's a chance it could be used in the fa cup but obviously we didn't hang around long!
    Are colourblind people banned from FA Cup games? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Thommo said:
    The question should be does the club sell shirts anymore because there’s been bugger all in the way of kits for sale online for weeks now . 
    The shop is full of kits, 30% off of all shirts atm.. didn't look like anything was OOS 
    Well i wish they would sell them online as well because nearly ever adult size is out of stock and has been for weeks.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Thommo said:
    Well i wish they would sell them online as well because nearly ever adult size is out of stock and has been for weeks.
    Have you tried kitbag?
  • Options
    Villa have ended their deal early and are going to Adidas
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    I'd like us to do something similar, with first priority being getting the shop back under control of the club so we can sell random CAFC branded merchandise again without it being complete extortion 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Rothko said:
    I'd like us to do something similar, with first priority being getting the shop back under control of the club so we can sell random CAFC branded merchandise again without it being complete extortion 
    I bet you still believe in Santa and the tooth fairy🤪
  • Options
    All 3 of this seasons shirts are now reduced to £16.50 each in the online store, presumably in-store also

https://clubshop.cafc.co.uk/collections/23-24-collection 
  • Options
    Ordered the white shirt yesterday now it's reduced and just had my order cancelled because they didn't have the stock. Not overly impressed
  • Options
    Got the home shirt yesterday for my grandaughter who is 9, good value at those prices, £12 for medium junior.

Told my daughter, and she said "what took you so long?"

• Options
    The money people pay for old shirts, probably worth buying 10 of each and sticking them in a box. Better returns than a bank.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ordered the white shirt yesterday now it's reduced and just had my order cancelled because they didn't have the stock. Not overly impressed
    Went to The Valley today to see the women's team and went into the club shop. Racks and racks of shirts available in all sizes including the one I ordered the other day but was told they didn't have any stock of. Stupid club.
  • Options
    Went to The Valley today to see the women's team and went into the club shop. Racks and racks of shirts available in all sizes including the one I ordered the other day but was told they didn't have any stock of. Stupid club.
    From memory, l believe the staff in the shop told me. “mail order isn’t sent from there but a central warehouse “
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    From memory, l believe the staff in the shop told me. “mail order isn’t sent from there but a central warehouse “

"Castore's new Knowsley distribution centre is their second distribution centre in the UK, after Paisley in Scotland. They also have centres in Rotterdam, Chicago and Melbourne."

• Options
    edited March 25
    No doubt if you ordered a shirt it would be coming from the Melbourne depot by boat.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    No doubt if you ordered a shirt it would be coming from the Melbourne depot by boat.