Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next manager odds

Comments

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Redrobo said:
    Any manager now coming to this club is going to be undermined by Sangards son.It is a typical example of Daddy being loaded,Son being useless and not really wanting to get out of bed,so a role in life has to be found,regardless of how unsuited to that particular role he is.He will want to make a name for himself and throw his weight about,pissing off everybody at the club who has the slightest knowledge of how to run a football club.This is all going to end in floods of tears.
    I think you have totally misunderstood his role. He is highly suitable for the position.
    Go on then, what is exactly his position and why is he highly suitable?

Because the stuff in the public domain and the wispers don't suggest so.
    9 years 8 months as a web designer/coordinator. Played football at Enfield so knows a bit about the game.
    Seems highly suitable person with the background to develop our IT systems and analysis system and have the basic knowledge to know what to look for.
    I personally do not know of any ex footballer with similar skills.
  • Options
    Insane that Dyche is even being mentioned by the bookies. He should walk into a premiership job but may end up having to do a Chris Wilder. I'm bewildered that a top club never approached him, then again if he was on £12m! :lol:
    Dyche was on around 4-5m, signed a new contract last year. 

I'm confident that the only PL managers who will be earning 12m+ are Conte, Klopp and Guardiola. Even Tag Hag at Man U is reported he'll be on less than 10m.
    That was meant to be a laughing emoji ftr.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    IdleHans said:
    I'm going for Warburton.
    I’ve heard he’s a pain
    Deserves more lols
    Warburton is unproven.

I think he's perfect for the roll
    *lets out a rye smile*
  • Options
    It will be interesting to know if Thomas has done any interviews as yet?

He must have had someone in mind / lined up for a while now, it would be a rookie error leaving it until the players check back in again from holidays.
  • Options

He must have had someone in mind / lined up for a while now, it would be a rookie error leaving it until the players check back in again from holidays.
    He is a rookie, and he's already said that the recruitment process could go close to the start of pre-season.
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    IdleHans said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    IdleHans said:
    I'm going for Warburton.
    I’ve heard he’s a pain
    Deserves more lols
    Warburton is unproven.

I think he's perfect for the roll
    *lets out a rye smile*
    Heard he wants top dough 
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

He is a rookie, and he's already said that the recruitment process could go close to the start of pre-season.
    That’s not necessarily Sandgaards fault though is it. He is absolutely right to wait and see exactly who is interested and then needs to sort the wheat from the chaff, draw up a short list, interview and then make a decision and negotiate an acceptable contract. Piss easy. He could of course have decided on someone a month ago and missed out in people applying who might be at least as good if not better. 
  • Options
    After all I've said about Matt Taylor's credentials I had to get some sort of bet on him so contacted BetVic. They've put him in at 16/1 which is very skinny if he's not even made the long list! That said, the market doesn't specify which Matt Taylor so, presumably, I will get paid out if it's the former Walsall Manager, one of our players by the same name or the bloke who used to play a bit of football and went on to become Dr Who!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After all I've said about Matt Taylor's credentials I had to get some sort of bet on him so contacted BetVic. They've put him in at 16/1 which is very skinny if he's not even made the long list! That said, the market doesn't specify which Matt Taylor so, presumably, I will get paid out if it's the former Walsall Manager, one of our players by the same name or the bloke who used to play a bit of football and went on to become Dr Who!!!
    He is Matt Smith.
  • Options
    Don’t bring more Matt Smith’s into things for god sake
  • Options
    He is Matt Smith.
    lol so he is!!!!
  • Options
    Matt TAYLOR is now 10/1. That's probably as a result of my tenner and an attempt to extract more money by BetVic!!! Their book is probably about 2,000% and the next Manager probably isn't even listed yet!
  • Options
    Is Gallen, Martin and Thomas Sandgaard the three man committee who will pick the next manager with Thomas having the casting vote. I can't see any one else getting involved.
  • Options
    Is Gallen, Martin and Thomas Sandgaard the three man committee who will pick the next manager with Thomas having the casting vote. I can't see any one else getting involved.
    If so, then ... Oh, God!
  • Options

Don't worry. I've heard it's Tommy and Martin Sandgaard, Gallen and Burger Boy as the committee.

In the event of a split 2-2 decision, Thomas Driesen has the casting vote.

• Options
    bobmunro said:

Don't worry. I've heard it's Tommy and Martin Sandgaard, Gallen and Burger Boy as the committee.

Flash forward to 2028

Driesen : and here is a screenshot of a WhatsApp conversation where I said Jurgen Klopp would have been a good choice to replace  Jackson but nobody listened to me. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    bobmunro said:

Flash forward to 2028

Driesen : and here is a screenshot of a WhatsApp conversation where I said Jurgen Klopp would have been a good choice to replace  Jackson but nobody listened to me. 

He's a visionary and no mistake.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    bobmunro said:

Flash forward to 2028

Are you sure he didn’t mean his brother Clipity?

(nothing like an old joke 😊).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    MrOneLung said:
    bobmunro said:

Flash forward to 2028

Are you sure he didn’t mean his brother Clipity?

(nothing like an old joke 😊).
    No, he would get slated for suggesting Clipity Driesen as manager 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    No idea who we’re going to get, just hope it’s someone decent (and with their clothes on, before someone picks me up on it).
  • Options
    Any manager now coming to this club is going to be undermined by Sangards son.It is a typical example of Daddy being loaded,Son being useless and not really wanting to get out of bed,so a role in life has to be found,regardless of how unsuited to that particular role he is.He will want to make a name for himself and throw his weight about,pissing off everybody at the club who has the slightest knowledge of how to run a football club.This is all going to end in floods of tears.
    Wow - the wonder of distortions, deletions and sweeping generalisations! 
  • Options
    We have to hit rock bottom eventually - maybe we don't have any further to fall.
  • Options
    We have to hit rock bottom eventually - maybe we don't have any further to fall.
    We have been falling for years so when we do it will hurt.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Redrobo said:
    I think you have totally misunderstood his role. He is highly suitable for the position.
    Go on then, what is exactly his position and why is he highly suitable?

Because the stuff in the public domain and the wispers don't suggest so.
    9 years 8 months as a web designer/coordinator. Played football at Enfield so knows a bit about the game.
    Seems highly suitable person with the background to develop our IT systems and analysis system and have the basic knowledge to know what to look for.
    I personally do not know of any ex footballer with similar skills.
    If he is purely developing IT systems why did Thomas say he is out scouting players at the last fans forum?  Was that a lie?  Is that just a little side hustle?

Why did he also credit Martin with identifying Fraser (despite the fact we tried to sign him in 2 of the 3 previous transfer windows)? 
  • Options
    The return of Nigel Adkins at 25/1 with betvictor haha
  • Options
    Am I only the one that is quite shocked Bowyer is way up as he is in the bookies market?
  • Options
    Am I only the one that is quite shocked Bowyer is way up as he is in the bookies market?
    It's them putting 2 (job vacancy) plus 2 (Bowyer pleading to be sacked) together to give them a lame excuse to offer such awful odds - in the knowledge that some people will also come to the conclusion that the sum makes 5 and back him at those odds as a result.
  • Options
    It's them putting 2 (job vacancy) plus 2 (Bowyer pleading to be sacked) together to give them a lame excuse to offer such awful odds - in the knowledge that some people will also come to the conclusion that the sum makes 5 and back him at those odds as a result.
    Makes sense.!