Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Flare throwers

Comments

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    3 year ban and a possible fine for a cuddle with the players on the playing surface. 

Would have been cheaper to buy a player sponsorship and have a hug after the lunch 
    I hope this is consistent, (actually i hope it gets over turned. fucking ridiculous) lets say a player of any club jumps into the stands after scoring to celebrate will he get a 3 year ban from football?
  • Options
    Surely holding your hands up and working off the pitch without making things hard for the steward will be factored in to the punishment. E. G. 1 year instead of 3?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    3 year ban and a possible fine for a cuddle with the players on the playing surface. 

Would have been cheaper to buy a player sponsorship and have a hug after the lunch 
    I hope this is consistent, (actually i hope it gets over turned. fucking ridiculous) lets say a player of any club jumps into the stands after scoring to celebrate will he get a 3 year ban from football?
    Jumping into the crowd is not against the law, running onto the pitch is so not likely to happen unless the law is changed
  • Options
    Football is being sanitised. It won’t be long before you get banned for smoking in the bogs or taking a snort!  ;)
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    I know the fan that run on, he’s a good lad. 

Don’t need a ban but that is the law if caught a football banning order takes place but that’s if he’s had details taken etc was all good natured so I don’t see the issue 
    We'll all just go on the pitch then 👍
    What about when it was for “Roland out” suppose that was fine 
    No ifs no buts
  • Options
    Wasn’t it someone off here’s mate who ran on at Accrington, did he get done ?
  • Options
    Imagine getting a 3 year ban for running On the pitch at Accrington, all for your team to not win the game anyway. What a div.

as for pyro at games, I’m all for it if it’s done right and doesn’t affect people with breathing issues or disabilities 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Bloke was an idiot.
  • Options
    That dickhead who ran onto the pitch during the minute's applause is exactly why there has to be strong action to stamp this out 
  • Options
    That dickhead who ran onto the pitch during the minute's applause is exactly why there has to be strong action to stamp this out 
    No problem with him being banned and fined 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 games on the spin. Not a good look 
  • Options
    Not that it makes a huge difference, but was he Charlton or Derby?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    He came out of the East Stand 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    se9addick said:
    Ah man, what a dick. 
  • Options
    500 pounds plus fine and a 3 year banning order from the Lincoln away game last season. 

https://thelincolnite.co.uk/2021/11/football-fan-banned-after-storming-pitch-during-lincoln-city-game-to-goad-imps/
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    500 pounds plus fine and a 3 year banning order from the Lincoln away game last season. 

https://thelincolnite.co.uk/2021/11/football-fan-banned-after-storming-pitch-during-lincoln-city-game-to-goad-imps/
    That’s a criminal record too isn’t it?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    shirty5 said:

That’s a criminal record too isn’t it?
    It is this season 
  • Options
    Laughed more than I should have at that report from Lincoln 

“[He said] it was a stressful time supporting his team at the minute and when they scored he got carried away because others do it at matches he’s been to.”

Morris insisted he had not shouted, sworn or tried to incite any violence. He pleaded guilty to going onto a playing area at a football match.

In mitigation, the defendant said he was sorry and it wouldn’t happen again.

He added: “I’ve never done any violence in my life. I was drunk and made a mistake.

“I missed the last train from Lincoln and had to pay more than £30 to get to Newark just to get home.

“My wife wasn’t speaking to me and says if it happens again we’ll get divorced. I had to bring her up here today and it’s cost me £100.” to.”

Morris insisted he had not shouted, sworn or tried to incite any violence. He pleaded guilty to going onto a playing area at a football match.

In mitigation, the defendant said he was sorry and it wouldn’t happen again.

He added: “I’ve never done any violence in my life. I was drunk and made a mistake.

“I missed the last train from Lincoln and had to pay more than £30 to get to Newark just to get home.

“My wife wasn’t speaking to me and says if it happens again we’ll get divorced. I had to bring her up here today and it’s cost me £100.”

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    se9addick said:
    Was a Derby fan, though 
  • Options
    Something went on in the Covered End in the first half 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    se9addick said:
    Was a Derby fan, though 
    Still another incident though. 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    shirty5 said:
    se9addick said:
    Was a Derby fan, though 
    Still another incident though. 
    Yes, not good or acceptable 
  • Options
    Good statement by Derby, credit to them.
  • Options
    Punches thrown between charlton fan's in the covered end lower in the first half too. 
  • Options
    Good statement by Derby, credit to them.
    Agreed. I don't think identifying him will be too difficult  :D
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    Chinese burns between charlton fan's in the covered end lower in the first half too. 

• Options
    What was with all the OB vans sitting and the OB standing in the way of everyone outside the covered end after the game?
  • Options
    What was with all the OB vans sitting and the OB standing in the way of everyone outside the covered end after the game?
    A line of them that seemed to be focused on the exit of the Lower Covered End. 
  • Options
    That was weird, there seem to be more police there than in the obvious flash point on Floyd Road where the 2 sets of fans come together on the way to the station