Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2023
    Flores is a dream hire for the Vikings, will probably only get one year with him but he’ll sort that mess of a defence out. 
  • Options
    What people saying for tonight then?
  • Options
    Expect a close exciting game, but i just think that Reid & Mahomes will find a way in the end. 34-31 Chiefs.
  • Options
    I’ve backed the Chiefs but it’s so difficult to call. Just hoping it can live up to expectations, as it should be fantastic. 
  • Options
    I’ll stick with the Eagles. They’re a better team…but if Mahomes and Jones are at their best for the Chiefs then it’s game over. 
  • Options

Is there a game on? 
  • Options
    I think the Eagles defence will have the beating of the Chiefs O-line. 

Going Eagles by a surprisingly easy 10 points. 
  • Options
    As always the biggest test of the night is me staying awake during half time. 

• Options

Been prepping the ribs and wings since this morning! 
  • Options
    I hate the Palace associated words coming out my mouth but all my uni mates are from Philly.

Lets go Birds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Eagles are the better team all round for me, however, KC have the best player and I feel their experience of being here before also tips it in their favour. KC by 3.
  • Options
    Here we go. 
  • Options
    Great start 
  • Options
    This could be a 5 hour game.
  • Options
    This is gonna be some game 
  • Options
    Great start from both offences 
  • Options
    Glad we aren’t getting a snooze fest this year, been some poor superbowls recently 
  • Options
    Amazing start to the game!
  • Options
    Hurts is the man, what a response 
  • Options
    Cracking game. 
    Eagles look like they can march down the field every time 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    enjoying this so far but still not confident. I hope the time being put into the chiefs defence legs pays dividend in the second half. 
  • Options
    Chiefs with it all to do 2nd half especially with Mahomes ankle playing up again. The fumble apart, Hurts has been terrific so far.
  • Options
    Next score is critical, Eagles got 17 clear then it's a very long way back. Even a field goal from KC puts the game back in the balance if they can get it on the first drive.
  • Options
    Hard to see a way back for the Chiefs, their D must be exhausted.
  • Options
    Could do without this HT bollocks got work tomorrow 
  • Options
    That’s exactly the start to the 2nd half we needed. 
  • Options
    Why are they playing the game on Welling’s pitch?! 
  • Options
    Clearly I know nothing 
  • Options
    What a great game this is.
  • Options
    I have been awake since 0415 Sunday morning as I was on the early shift. Flagged a little during the half time show and contemplated going to bed when that punt return was converted to a td. 

Need the defence to do some work now.