Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Have to feel for the Niners, Purdy just can’t throw. 
    After seeing the behaviour of the 49ers in the second half - fuck em. 
  • An ugly end to a very ugly game, especially for the Niners. Hopefully the Chiefs/Bengals game is a lot better.
  • That was a dominant as it gets really. 

Thought SF were gonna upset them. 
  • Mahomes and Kelce 🤷‍♂️
  • This is some game!
  • So glad I have a 0730 start in the morning!
  • edited January 2023
    Just feels like the Chiefs offence has gone. I can only see one winner. Yes I know the scores are tied and it's a ridiculous comment.
  • johnny73 said:
    Just feels like the Chiefs offence has gone. I can only see one winner. Yes I know the scores are tied and it's a ridiculous comment.
    Yup. Usually an optimist during Chiefs games but can only see Burrows winning it in these last 2 minutes. 
  • Oh boy. That feels good. 
  • Ossai had a great game but a dick move shoving Mahomes out of bounds has cost him and his team. Chiefs made hard work of that. Predicted Eagles before the start of the season and I’m sticking with it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Woo hoo. No idea how we won that. Injured quarterback. Half our first choice receivers out. Amazing.
  • Travis Kelce cutting promos on the Cincinnati mayor. 
    Love the fella. 
  • Eagles are really going to have to beat Daniel Jones, Josh Johnson and Chad Henne to win the Lombardi aren’t they?
  • Eagles are really going to have to beat Daniel Jones, Josh Johnson and Chad Henne to win the Lombardi aren’t they?
    They’ve been the best team in the league all year. 
  • I fancied the 49ers .. until the Eagles mullered 'em .. be a good S B between two exceptional outfits
  • Bengals fans better start getting those refunds in for their flights to Arizona...
  • MrOneLung said:
    That was a dominant as it gets really. 

Thought SF were gonna upset them. 
    As did I, but having both your QBs go down after the 1st and 2nd stringers went down earlier in the season... that is just such bad luck, man. I don't think you can call that "dominant" given the situation imho. But, the Eagles are still very VERY dangerous of course
  • I get what you are saying Pads, but the Eagles offence was pretty potent against the vaunted 49'ers defence but, yeah, not ideal having your running back or full primed to starting chucking the ball
  • Gonna say eagles by 3 in the SB
  • RobRob
    edited January 2023
    kigelia said:
    Have to feel for the Niners, Purdy just can’t throw. 
    I could understand their frustration though. What happened to their QB obviously affected them but there were also a few questionable calls by the officials. I think that was what sparked it near the end.

But fair do’s to the Eagles. They look a very strong side and I think they’ll win the Super Bowl quite easily. I think Mahomes injured ankle will be a factor. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Eagles have the best O-line in football. Most complete team in the league.
  • Rob said:
    kigelia said:
    Have to feel for the Niners, Purdy just can’t throw. 
    I could understand their frustration though. What happened to their QB obviously affected them but there were also a few questionable calls by the officials. I think that was what sparked it near the end.

But fair do’s to the Eagles. They look a very strong side and I think they’ll win the Super Bowl quite easily. I think Mahomes injured ankle will be a factor. 
    I totally understand why they 49’ers had their meltdown. Was still a pretty unprofessional way to go about things in the second half and comes across a bit bad loser-y.

strangrl the eagles have still never filled me completely with confidence at any point this season. I think it is because they lack the pizazz of some of the other teams. They are strong everywhere and very much grind teams down. That said I have enjoyed the last two weekends. 

• The Ossai push was about as clear a penalty as you’ll ever see. Stupid thing to do. Don’t get the holding claims on the same play either, both sides at it and minimal at best. Burrow had the chance inside two minutes and couldn’t get a third down. 
  • Thankfully can put to bed the Brady to Raiders nonsense
  • MrOneLung said:
    Thankfully can put to bed the Brady to Raiders nonsense
    Until next week...

There is a suggestion that Purdy's injury may take more than a year to heal. 

I wonder if the 49ers might offer Brady a tempting 1 year deal for him to play in his home town.

• Lost on me.  Don't bother explaining it, I don't care.

• Lost on me.  Don't bother explaining it, I don't care.
    It’s because people say he sounds like Kermit.