Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    Haha, fuck the Bills
    A salty Pats fan, well I never...
  • Options
    AFC Champs vs 49ers for me
  • Options
    I'd like Chiefs and Eagles in the Superbowl due to the Andy Reid connection. Scary how good the Bengals look and the 49ers were my favourites coming into the playoffs. 4 superb teams.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    I'd like Chiefs and Eagles in the Superbowl due to the Andy Reid connection. Scary how good the Bengals look and the 49ers were my favourites coming into the playoffs. 4 superb teams.
    Would also be the Kelce Super Bowl. 
  • Options
    Even though they are divisional rivals, I kinda want Mahomes to get a second ring, to stop people going on about him not having a second ring
    I think the Chiefs deserve a 2nd title for their play over the last 5 seasons.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    Reid has become the only coach to win 10+ play off games with two different teams : 

The 64-year-old Reid joined Dallas Cowboys legend Tom Landry with 20 playoff wins, tied at second all-time behind the New England Patriots' Bill Belichick, who has 31 postseason victories. Reid also became the first coach in NFL chronicle to win 10 postseason games with two franchises, having collected his 10th win with the Chiefs after achieving the same number with the Philadelphia Eagles
  • Options
    I want the 9ers to win but the Eagles looked good at the weekend so we’ll see. The Chiefs should make it but it all depends on how Mahomes ankle holds up. That’s the key in that game. 
  • Options
    Love to see the Bengals win it.
  • Options
    Rob said:
    I want the 9ers to win but the Eagles looked good at the weekend so we’ll see. The Chiefs should make it but it all depends on how Mahomes ankle holds up. That’s the key in that game. 
    He’s 0-3 against us when he has an ankle!!
  • Options
    Said Eagles in pre-season and I’m sticking with it. Most complete team in the league. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob said:
    He’s 0-3 against us when he has an ankle!!
    True in the last 3 games.
    However the scorelines for those games:
    27-24.
    27- 24 in overtime.
    34-31.

I see the Bengals as favourites based on form and Mahomes being impaired by injury. But it wouldn't be a surprise if the Chiefs won.
  • Options
    I can enjoy it now the cowgirls are out.

Probably the best final 4 I can remember in my 40 years of watching. All worthy winners. My pick throughout was the 49ers, but the Eagles and Bengals were both scaringly good. I take them to both make the superbowl.
  • Options
    Shame it wasn't a better game
  • Options
    How did you get tickets supaclive? As I kmagjne this sold out to members etc...
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Shame it wasn't a better game
    I thought it was a very good game personally - QB play could've been better but both defenses were excellent. And a handful of nice plays made on special teams and by receivers on each side to compensate.
  • Options
    Great pics @superclive. Thanks 
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    How did you get tickets supaclive? As I kmagjne this sold out to members etc...
    Stubhub
    My ticket was just over $400 including handling fees and taxes
  • Options
    Looks at great experience @supaclive

sorry result didn’t go your way ( well I’m not, but sorry for you !) 
  • Options
    Great pics supaclive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we cut Zeke and restructure Dak, we save $32m of cap space - that's going to be needed to aggressively acquire OBJ in free agency and work the free trade better and trade a 1st for Sean Payton.

But we won't do that.
  • Options
    Great photos. The OCD in me is wondering why they didn't fill in the corner of that stadium though, is there a logical reason why?
  • Options
    Everything gone Eagles way so far. Two missed calls, one challenged successfully by the Eagles, the other not challenged by the 49ers.

Now 49ers QB and star rusher are out of the game with injuries.
  • Options
    Wow what a rush McCaffrey

Eagles will never live this down if they lose to the 49ers fourth string QB.
  • Options
    Sigh
  • Options
    Phillllyyy
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    If we cut Zeke and restructure Dak, we save $32m of cap space - that's going to be needed to aggressively acquire OBJ in free agency and work the free trade better and trade a 1st for Sean Payton.

But we won't do that.
    OBJ is washed. Better off drafting someone. 
  • Options
    Game over in this one I think. 
  • Options
    Josh Johnson is just a deer in the headlights. Better off pulling him out if they have a choice. An injured purdy of mcCaffrey a better option. 
    Not looking good though.
  • Options
    Have to feel for the Niners, Purdy just can’t throw.