Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Training Ground

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    I would have preferred if the company working flat out there for over 6 months had got a mention - maybe for another day
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    I would have preferred if the company working flat out there for over 6 months had got a mention - maybe for another day
    Is that KW Consultanting, @swisdom?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2022
    Swisdom said:
    Isn’t that their job though? That they are getting paid for?

And yes, I’m being facetious.
  • Options
    The ‘other site’ saying that the unnamed in eagle/loaner (or at least some finance has come from) is actually Roland Duchatelet
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    The ‘other site’ saying that the unnamed in eagle/loaner (or at least some finance has come from) is actually Roland Duchatelet
    A guess, other places on social media claim it’s from University of Greenwich.
  • Options
    Just been sent some photos of parts of the training ground which contravene the “Green Guide” which are rules laid down for sports stadiums and grounds etc.
    Those responsible reported said infringements to 🍔 who as usual disregarded the advice in the usual style, it was then brought to the attention of she who must be obeyed and ignored again. 
    It seems Cat one would never happen if we can’t get the basics right. 👍
  • Options
    The Green Guide has no legal force. Sports grounds are licensed by the local authority but the training ground doesn’t require a licence.

it would be covered by healthy and safety regs.
  • Options
    Not disputing the legality of it, but they are guidelines and failure to adhere surely leaves you open to problems should an incident occur.